Building a Free Educational Website

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by expiated, Nov 24, 2020.

1. expiated

expiated

upload_2021-12-30_17-34-55.png

#111     Dec 30, 2021
  2. expiated

expiated

upload_2022-1-1_19-17-40.png

upload_2022-1-1_19-16-28.png

upload_2022-1-1_19-19-5.png

upload_2022-1-1_19-20-13.png

#112     Jan 1, 2022
  3. expiated

expiated

upload_2022-1-1_19-38-55.png

#113     Jan 1, 2022
  4. expiated

expiated

Evolution or Creation?

#114     Jan 8, 2022
  5. expiated

expiated

The ability to look at problems from all angles...

Seeing society as it really is...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    #115     Jan 12, 2022
  6. expiated

expiated

Katarzyna Kobro's sculptures don't appeal to me. Nonetheless, some students might find them of interest and a style they wish to emulate.

ms-sn-r-018_kobro_k_0.jpg

#116     Jan 26, 2022
  7. expiated

expiated

Who is Blippi?

Stevin John, better known by his alias Blippi, is an American children's entertainer and educator on YouTube, Hulu, and Amazon Video.

John has been entertaining and teaching kids for seven years.

Blippi Toys, his second channel, has over 3 million subscribers and has received over 3.2 billion views to date. It can get an average of 4.7 million views per day, which should produce roughly $18,800 per day ($7 million per year) in revenue.

As of 2022, Blippi's net worth is roughly $40 million.

#117     Jan 26, 2022
  8. expiated

expiated

The Doctrine of God
    R. Albert Mohler, Jr.

Through the prophet, Malachi, the Lord declared to his people, "I do not change, therefore you are not destroyed."

It was a word of God to his people to say, if I did change, then you would be destroyed because I would be displeased with you to the extent that I would violate my own covenant and have nothing more to do with you. The only reason why you continue as my covenant people is because even as you change in the fleetness of your heart and in the superficiality of your worship, I do not change. Now, theologians refer to this as the immutability of God. Now that goes back to the Greek language. What it means is God can't change. He doesn't change. And he tells us that that's a part of his perfection. It's a part of the infinity of his perfection that he cannot change.

And thus, God doesn't grow. He's never lesser. He's never more. He doesn't mature. He doesn't increase in wisdom. His immutability is a part of his perfection to the extent that even as we see in ourselves change all the time, there is no change in God. And this word is not just to Israel. It is also to the new covenant people, the church. The only reason why we remain and will ever steadfastly remain God's people is not because we hold to him, but because he holds us and he does not change. So let's be really clear. The immutability of God is one of the most precious truths that God has given to us in scripture. It is one of the most foundational issues of our comfort. God doesn't change. His promises are true. His word is eternal. It is unchanging as well as sharper than any two edged sword.

This leads to another principle Christians need to understand, and that is that God sovereignly has the right to define himself. The only way we know him is because he made us in his image and he communicated himself to us. He revealed himself to us.

It's always good for Christians to remember the very ground of our theology, which is the doctrine of God, as God has revealed himself to us, to his everlasting glory and to our spiritual comfort.

#118     Feb 4, 2022
    studentofthemarkets likes this.
  9. expiated

expiated

Leonid Alfremov

Loneliness of Autumn
    upload_2022-2-5_12-19-11.png

Two Sisters
    upload_2022-2-5_13-9-32.png

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    #119     Feb 5, 2022
  10. expiated