Can anyone give me a chance - prop firm not interested in my applications

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lukas, Aug 5, 2017.

1. lukas

lukas Guest

I have applied everywhere - from firms in U.S. to Ireland and U.K.
    I would be grateful if you could suggest any names, contacts, places, phones I could use to get back into the prop trading industry which I was forced to leave when my firm closed down. I wish I had given Futex a go in 2011 (I got to the 3rd stage of recruitment) but did not consider it a good choice back then.

Is it that I am too old? I do not know what to think about it. I just need to do it on my own, I guess...

2. MrScalper

MrScalper

What is your..

Experience

Approach

Preferred market

Preferred strategy

Average risk per trade in % of available trading capital

Your max losing trade in $ value

3. just21

just21

4. just21

just21

Futex closed down as well.

5. lukas

lukas Guest

TowerTrading is not recruiting. They offer only a typical arcade deal where you have to put down your own capital and they pay no draw.
    Futex closed down, apparently not paying their traders what they were owed, so perhaps it was a good decision I made back in 2011

VPhantom likes this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D
    Am I the only one who got this?
    hahaha

Statistical Trader and JackRab like this.
  7. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Futex is gone, but the guys there started a new prop shop with similar training, Axia futures, with trading floors in London, Poland, Cyprus and Australia.

https://axiafutures.com

8. lukas

lukas Guest

Not at all similar - they do not offer any sort of salary, require payment for training, or putting down your own capital

9. just21

just21

Towertrading in Dublin are looking for remote future traders. The add is on trade2win.

I read this immigrant success story recently, in the UK, where someone asked for a business loan but was refused so went back the next day and asked for a car loan and was accepted. The ability to sign your name is the only requirement for a car loan as they are securitised and sold.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Uhhhhhhate to break it to you dude but if your looking for a salary in the prop world those days are long gone.

#10     Aug 6, 2017
    VPhantom likes this.