Can anyone give me a chance - prop firm not interested in my applications

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lukas, Aug 5, 2017.

1. just21

just21

There was an objection to the car loan so I suggested a personal loan. It's been great advice for 7 years now. I took a margin loan to buy mine in 2013.

#21     Aug 10, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  2. algofy

algofy

What's next...recommend using student loans to trade..I see no issue there (SMDH)

#22     Aug 10, 2017
  3. just21

just21

Investing not trading.

#23     Aug 10, 2017
  4. Xela

Xela

So you did. (Not sure I agree with the recommendation of borrowing money to trade, and perhaps especially to trade Bitcoin, but that's a different matter altogether, and my original assertion was a mistaken one - sorry!)

#24     Aug 10, 2017
  5. just21

just21

There have been several threads recently with people looking to trade stocks or futures. There is a lack of volatility in all markets except bitcoin. Bitcoin has seen the largest move in any public market ever. Maybe it continues.

#25     Aug 10, 2017
  6. biddrop

biddrop

Gelber is hiring 'entry level discretionary traders' right now. Don't know if they sponsor visas or not.

#26     Aug 10, 2017
  7. biddrop

biddrop

also DV Trading is hiring a crypto analyst, not a trading role but who knows where it will lead.

#27     Aug 10, 2017
  8. Hooter

Hooter

Get some money together and stake yourself. Get a winning track record with good risk management and apply again. If your not making money trading on your own, why would a firm hire you to trade theirs?

#28     Aug 12, 2017
    Bugsy likes this.
  9. MrScalper

MrScalper

Done

#29     Aug 18, 2017
  10. MrScalper

MrScalper

He doesn't have to be making money in order to know how to make money!

I have given him my email and will see what he is capable of.. which of course is no one else's business but ours.

#30     Aug 18, 2017