Can anyone teach me trading?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Mediterranean_star, Sep 3, 2021.

1. There is a totally free system here designed by Jack Hershey. You will need to put some effort into searching for it in the forums and reading the 100's of pages of information. Then you need to practice trading it. So you don't need to pay anyone here to teach you. However, you will need to the do the hard work of reading.

For my current job, the company paid for my courses to get certified and had someone provide hands on training for 2 weeks. The reason they did this is because they really needed more workers so they could generate more profit. I worked 43.5 hours this week, so I got over time.

#91     Oct 30, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

Jack Rabbit-hole Hershey??? :(

#92     Oct 30, 2021
    beginner66 likes this.
  3. %%
    Good points ad.
    Except it may or may not be easy, especially the execution of the plan. And that assumes a plan which may or may not be true..........................................................:caution::caution:

#93     Nov 10, 2021
    Leob likes this.
  4. Scalping the NASAQ...they mean the QQQ?

#94     Nov 13, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. %%
    They're so closely correlated ;
    i sometimes look @ both. NQ made about 85% in 1999/QQQ about 100%/annual

#95     Nov 13, 2021
  6. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Exactly, I have started learning it through babypips and yes you're correct there are plenty of videos on YT. I too search for specific topics and got the answers. The main thing is that you need to look for the the genuine meaningful sources and this will only happen when you explore more and more content on the internet.

#96     Nov 17, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Not only that. You Tube bloggers who trade also, share their trading systems. I have copied one trading system but, tweaked it to suit my trading parameters. Not sure how it will work but, I am risking real monies, subject to my risk management parameters, to test and see if it works. In the You Tube blogger's, backtest, it had huge returns.

#97     Nov 17, 2021
  8. No one can teach you trading. You can learn it only by yourself. You can search for the best forex learning courses on the internet and enrol yourself in the one that fits your budget. It will help you to gather basic knowledge on forex trading. The next most important thing is to open a demo account. You can hone your skills and back-test different trading strategies using your demo account.

#98     Nov 18, 2021
  9. Can you share some of the channels you see usually?

#99     Nov 18, 2021
  10. Do it yourself, you will do better! Search the internet for all that you want to learn and keep practicing it on your demo account. Keep using a demo account until you have gained hands-on experience of using a trading platform and then, start trading in the live market once you are ready for the risks.

#100     Nov 22, 2021
    smallfil likes this.