Can anyone teach me trading?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Mediterranean_star, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Bree98

Bree98

Agreed bro! Youtube is filled with genuine videos, searching for the specific topics is really helpful. I still do that along with trading. Learning is never ending process.

#101     Nov 23, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  2. Leob

Leob

OK... I can't teach you but I can put you in a good square A position.
    1. Order flow
    2. Price Action.
    3.combain.
    Those are your building blocks.
    Good luck!!!

#102     Nov 24, 2021
  3. padutrader

padutrader

everybody searches for someone to teach them..........no need .......

trading is so simple it is below the normal person's intelligence......95% lose because they are using their intelligence and analytical powers.

unlearn everything you have been taught.

#103     Dec 7, 2021
    Cleromancy and MACD like this.
  4. Joculator

Joculator

I don’t know why people look for mentors when there's already a lot of information available online. How would you know that the mentor you’ve chosen is right for you? That you are not wasting your money with them? I feel it’s like wasting your time to find a mentor to teach you things which you can directly find if you do a bit of research.

#104     Dec 8, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  5. deaddog

deaddog

A good mentor will point you in the right direction. Maybe save you some time and money in your learning experience.

#105     Dec 8, 2021
  6. MACD

MACD

@padutrader -- BRILLANT ADVICE

#106     Dec 20, 2021
    Leob likes this.
  7. The problem is that there's an abundance of (poor) information. It's very hard for someone who's new and inexperienced to know where to look.

And for sure - that relates to mentors, too. I'd say most who offer that up and at least the ones who take $$$ to do it will not lead you to the promised land.

#107     Dec 21, 2021
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No---no they aren't---Prudent Risk Management techniques are.

#108     Dec 21, 2021
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh geez, here comes PRM again. *Throws snowballs at B1S2*

#109     Dec 21, 2021
  10. Rather than looking for a mentor, I think you should try to find a good trading course. There are many online courses which include webinars, live classes with professional traders and life-time access to the course. The benefit of choosing a course over a mentor is that you also get educational material and it’s cheaper.

#110     Dec 22, 2021