Can anyone teach me trading?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Mediterranean_star, Sep 3, 2021.

1. MACD

MACD

Thanks @mikeriley for a High Quality Post. Glad you are contributing.

#121     Dec 29, 2021
    Leob likes this.
  2. Handle123

Handle123

Almost all are seeking riches without realizing the amount of study involved. There is a difference between learning how to trade and learning someone's method. Most will charge you so much up front and so much a month but they are teaching you a method, you are not learning how to trade, this takes couple to few years. If you not learned how to trade, you won't be able to know how to adapt when someone's system needs to be altered. Learn to take stats, extremely important to be able to backup trades and parts of risk management. Risk management is 99% of trading.

Trading coach or mentor can reduce the mountain of information of what doesn't work. I have had surgeons tell me trading was harder than their profession. The shorter the timeframe, the faster you must make dozens of decisions in seconds.

Learn charting, make flash cards till you can identify patterns instantly, study ends of trends and made pattern flash cards. Practice, practice, practice, demo 10,000 acct- triple it 3 separate times before going live.

If you go with a mentor, ask that fees comes out of profits. Should be able to trade sometime during some days together one on one.

#122     Dec 29, 2021
  3. MACD

MACD

Great advice @Handle123 -- would be unfortunate, yet interesting, to realize that few if any will do as you prescribe. Nonetheless Brilliant and great advice.

"The Pattern Flashcards" a clever and proven learning tool -- again Brilliant @Handle123

#123     Dec 29, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Good one!
    It really is helpful.

#124     Dec 30, 2021
    MACD likes this.
  5. platz

platz

I'd suggest attending free webinars organised by quality brokers. You'll find a calendar of upcoming webinars here, across a range of brokers: https://trustedbrokers.com/uk/webinars/

For example HY Markets organises a free online workshop where you can ask a professional trader questions, and listen in as he explains his trading strategies. I've picked up quite a few good tips there, and would recommend it.

Best of luck!

#125     Jan 17, 2022
  6. I sent my friend the old Nick Darvas book and H. B. Neill's on the Tape, they're not bad books for the beginning to follow momentum. Honestly, nothing beats sitting in front of the computer a few years to figure out how order flow works.

#126     Jan 18, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. %%
    NO WONDER\ so few traders make money, why waste time?? The shorter time the easier to screw up+ bid \ask disadvantage unless you are a market maker + most are not:caution::caution::D:D:D:D:D:D

#127     Jan 26, 2022