Can you make a living with trading forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jul 1, 2020.

1. If we have a good skill then we can make handsome earning and forex is a good business and we can make handsome earning and can make good living with that but we only need good skill and education as much we have these things as much better it will be and forums are very helpful to increase knowledge and demo account is also very good to make good practice as much practice we will have as much better output will be.

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Forex used to be good, but it's slowed down a lot over the last 15years or so, most of the time it's dead, GBPUSD not looking today today mind.

You can Trade Index's with most Forex account, I do, USTECH (NQ) and DE30(DAX) are pretty good, US30(YM) if your really brave, big mover.

3. I like posting threads like this as well, so when people give interesting answers, I stalk their posts and try to triangulate what is that they do.

4. padutrader

padutrader

i trade aud usd it usually swings and trends quite nicely......

i also trade gold that has been slow so anything will be slow sometimes imo

5. How handsome are we talking ? Brad Pritt in his prime handsome, or Caitlyn Jenner handsome?

Also, can you please post in a Russian Accent. If I'm going to read this illiterate mess, at least give me a laugh.

IAS_LLC and blazespinnaker like this.
  6. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

His profile says Pakistan so I think his English should be excused. However, I'm struggling to understand if this is a question or if he is trying to express a view.

Nobert and remogul92 like this.
  7. GotherL

GotherL

Sounds like a question. There is no incentive in telling others where to make money.

8. xandman

xandman

No. The primary factor that generates profit in Forex are the interest rate differentials or "the carry". Unfortunately, those trades are known to reverse violently without warning. Aside from that, there are big policy announcements that you won't see coming.

Given the amount of leverage employed, your losses can be much more than you made for the year. It is what we call in America: "A shit show."

Seek your fortunes working for a tech firm in Bengaluru/Hyderabad. They are building corporate Americas software infrastructure.

9. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Perfecttrendsystem.com
    No advertising,
    But this Guy is Great!

10. traider

traider

If you start with 1 Billion u can make 1 Million

#10     Jul 2, 2020