Canadian housing bubble thread

Discussion in 'Economics' started by m22au, Apr 11, 2017.

1. There will be a mad exodus out of Canada when Mr Trump figure out how to attract asian whales without exposing world wide equity. It's already started, checkout links, they're coming.

#141     Feb 20, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You're a buffoon. Canada is actually attracting more wealthy people then at any time in it's history. Mr. Trump has helped in this regard, and that trend will continue into the future as the US struggles with growing social problems ( gun related crime, wealth disparity, rising federal debt, high medical costs, and eventually rising taxes ).

You just seem thoroughly oblivious to the trends on this planet. Maybe ask yourself a question, is an event like a mass shooting in a school net positive or net negative to real estate values in Florida ? And that's just one of dozens of reasons the US is just not a popular a destination as it used to be right now.

#142     Feb 20, 2018
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The fact that you are painfully unaware of what Toronto has to offer has no bearing on reality.

#143     Feb 20, 2018
  4. LOL TO eh! Name 1 movie where the backdrop is toronto. The only thing toronto is good at is pretending it's another city. Traffic is a nightmare. Streetcars are a nuisance causing accidents and prolonging commute time. The subway is finally extended but still a joke. Over priced and over hyped by locals. The leafs haven't won the stanley cup since 1967 hahaha. Everyone i know in TO has a summer cottage and florida winter home to get away from the mess. Sales tax aka HST is 14%.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    #144     Feb 20, 2018
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I have no doubt a superficial guy like you sees it in this way. Funny how many happily call Toronto their home while you just seem miserable.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    #145     Feb 20, 2018
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

What does Florida have to offer besides a few theme parks, a thriving drug trade, beaches, and retirement homes ?

#146     Feb 20, 2018
  7. The ocean, gulf of mexico, deep sea fishing, endless summer, TO only has 2 months of real summer. hahaha
    Ever heard of SOBE or Key West. The drug trade is so 80s. Watching to many movies during the winter months eh. Toronto has more thugs than florida.

#147     Feb 20, 2018
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I prefer the weather here. No lie. We get fairly moderate weather here, rarely gets super hot like it does in your summers and the more extreme winter weather in other parts of Canada only hits us for limited time periods.

#148     Feb 20, 2018
  9. Keep on reminding yourself that. Eventually you start believing. When it gets hot here, i turn up the AC in my boat. Or visit my TO harbour front condo.

#149     Feb 20, 2018
  10. Not at all, but i can see how you are spinning your personal feelings, toronto weather sucks when cabin fever sets in

#150     Feb 21, 2018