Canadian housing bubble thread

Discussion in 'Economics' started by m22au, Apr 11, 2017.

1. ipatent

ipatent

I've had good luck investing in Canadian apartments.

#161     Dec 5, 2021
    Nine_Ender likes this.
  2. %%
    Good points;
    + i never refer to real estate as a ''bubble''. AS if/ even an eventual bear market would pop RE like a worthless soap bubble. LOL.:D:D My best real estate sales [USA, thru a REALTOR] was when interest rates were about 10%
    NOTHING like a good up/trend........................................................................[Of course if someone was leveraged 100%, no money down \a 50% drop would/could wipe them out+ they would still owe property taxes, if Canada is like US on property taxes?]

#162     Dec 6, 2021
  3. m22au

m22au

It's quite bizarre that you're quoting a post I made more than 4.5 years ago.

Have you considered the possibility that my views may have changed in that time?

#163     Dec 20, 2021
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

4.5 years is nothing when it comes to real estate. Price appreciation since was quite large. There is no bubble in Toronto real estate it's priced according to supply, demand, and long term forecasts through year 2050+. I've posted this opinion on here since 2010.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    #164     Dec 20, 2021
  5. m22au

m22au

You're missing the point completely. I could look through all your posts, it's possible (maybe even likely?) where you got something 'wrong'.

Alas I did have a quick search through your posts and unfortunately you come across as quite a negative person. Maybe it's just how you are online, are you're actually a nice(r) person in real life?

#165     Dec 20, 2021