'Cases' vs 'Infections'

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by apdxyk, Dec 11, 2020.

1. apdxyk

apdxyk

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Sadly, people too scared to listen to logic or sense and the PC movement means you can't argue it, there just not capable of listening to anything other than the PC Line.

Arguing it, is killing people, crazy world :(

Together, I think we can get on the other side of this pandemic. But we have to fight back. We’re at a place where our civilization is at risk, where the bonds that unite us are at risk of being torn. We shouldn’t be afraid. We should respond to the COVID virus rationally: protect the vulnerable, treat the people who get infected compassionately, develop a vaccine. And while doing these things we should bring back the civilization that we had so that the cure does not end up being worse than the disease.

To late :(

3. %%
    Amazing how many of them will not ever give a kill rate/especially a kill rate for those under 70 years .[IF they were as accurate as Dr Jay, all would know its biggest health care fake news in US history].
    IT's different for those over 70 year or in Italy..............................................
    Thanks.

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

<70 0.05%. >70 0.50% <20 0.0001% <40 0.01%

As said, lock the at risk away, let it burn through the not at risk, but sadly there doing the opposite of what logic suggests again :(

Amazing they haven't started vaccinating children, to stop the old getting of them, actually vaccinating the at risk common sense for once.

University students, big hooo haaa can't come back, as they'll spread Covid to there family and KILL them, only 9 testing positive ( 93% false positive LOL ) out of 4500, it would of spread and they'd of all had it without realising ages ago.

Still a military operation, 2 negative tests then leave within 24hours before they can go home mind, crazy.

5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

only in america do you have to get tested to be TOLD you have it lol idiots!

glad i am a texan and not an american...

murray t turtle and apdxyk like this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Same everywhere, but even if the test says you have it with symptoms it's onky right 7% of the tim
    And about 50% was 95% are scared shitless and think if they get it there dead lol

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Author of the article must be thinking differently now after the Covid-19 infections, hospitalizations and deaths have been surging in most countries considering his article was written...

Several months ago prior to being publish in October.

Also, a few inaccurate statements about the facts in his article. Most likely by now...Stanford's Infection Disease department has contacted him and educated him a little.

The re-opening process was very problematic and many knew such before applying it because many did not want to follow the guidelines. They either created their own guidelines or used none at all after a lockdown that successfully flatten the curve in infections, hospitalizations and deaths.

Strangely, some countries began protesting during the re-opening but not during the lockdowns and more protesting when restrictions / measures were being target at specific problematic areas to avoid another lockdown. :rolleyes:

For example, I saw a bar in my area being shut down along with other bars in nearby cities after these bars had consistently violated the health guidelines...maskless customers, over capacity...

Protesting now and they're angry because they feel targeted while the grocery stores, pharmacy, hardware store, thrift shops, schools are not shut down.

You just need a few idiots to make whatever Covid-19 statistics seem wrong.

By the way, back in March...I did see the WHO use the 0.2 - 0.3 statistics...never did I see any 3% statistics. Also, they consistently stated each week that whatever the numbers are today...the prediction models will change next week because Covid-19 was new and they were still learning about it...

All of this was stated back in March and continue throughout the summer as such.

At that time, there was a list of 21 universities and government health organizations publishing their Covid-19 prediction models include Stanford University.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  8. apdxyk

apdxyk

9. apdxyk

apdxyk

Dr Kory one of the FCLLL doctors who wrote the Ivermectin manuscript above, addressing the Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday.
    In another article I read he said that FB and other social media platforms have been blocking their attempts to get their ivermectin findings out. There is a lot of money and social control at stake and a cheap over the counter wonder drug could really interfere with those objectives

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nat...ermectin-covid-wonder-drug-if-you-take-it-you

The drug has been used in South America since April and later on in Asia

Wallet likes this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

I prefer the Australian 1 that makes you HIV+, there all basically the same, so likely just haven't picked up on that little issue yet, give us all HIV then charge us for the treatment or if you can't afford let you die, sounds like a good way to cull the poor.

#10     Dec 12, 2020