Cathy Wood ... is she the ultimate pump and dump?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by countryBoy641, Apr 10, 2023.

1. She presides over the AARK fund.
    And what have you done for me lately?
    Over the past 24 months, AARK is down 65.88%.
    Any dividends? I don't think so.

Imagine a pro-ball player, batting cleanup, but has not his the ball in 2 seasons?
    WTF.
    Below youtube, she is slobbering about crypto.
    I have never bought any crypro, watching the news cycle from a safe distance.
    As Carl Icahn once explained, he had no crypto investment because he can't understand it.
    That from a guy who is worth >$10billion, all from trading and hostile takeovers.
    What is unsaid by Icahn (e.g the FTX scam) would be priceless.

Anyway, here's bitcoin versus $GOLD.
    No comparison
    Monthly prints.
    If this woman is a pump and dump, she needs to put a lot more work into the dumping part.

$btcusd.jpg
    $GOLD.jpg

But here's her most "recent pearls of wisdom":

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
    jys78 and murray t turtle like this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

I don't think about Cathie, none of my bis, but the YT channel that made the video above, is an outstanding beacon of positivity, -

Screenshot 2023-04-10 193921.png

jys78 likes this.
  3. %%
    LAST i looked she was doing fine on her HOOD + TSLA trades/investments.........
    I always wondered if she [personal] traded SARK??:D:D Good trades on SARK\YTD\ but with SARK down YTD/she must be doing well .
    Carl Ichan has a logical silver hair edge; harder to read a woman.
    She did better until she ,strangely got put put on the cover of an AUM regional bank maga- zine!!

jys78 likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

She is a one trick pony and stupid enough not to recognize luck vs. skill.

countryBoy641 likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Why do all the goofy YT channels, not just that one, damn near all of them, use that stupid yellow color in all their video title screens?

Did some phd somewhere do a study that correlated yellow print to stupid gullibility, or is it in the Google Toolbox under clickbait for idiots?

jys78 likes this.
  6. I'm surprised she's still down that much after crypto doing better this year,but you're correct,I have her up 25% year to date and down around the 66 the last few years.(Maybe she'll bounce off that fib??haha).

Like most contrarians,male or female,if shes correct in the next few years she'll be known as a visionary and if she's wrong,a delusional failure.Sometimes theres only a whisker between the two.

I take my hat off to her in many ways.She must be tough to weather this storm.

I own some blue chip crypto and I think that,similar to her and other crypto proponents,my timing is out.Way too early.

I dont think shes pump and dump.I think she sees a disruptive tech that she believes will be adopted due to its strengths and a smart investment for those in early...just maybe not this early.haha

7. Nobert

Nobert

In the doomsdays png editor, those must be - one of the few free options from the shrift & color.
    Green, blue & red is reserverd for platinum users.

murray t turtle and vanzandt like this.
  8. Patrick Boyle is a college Prof in Scotland/UK. Somewhere.
    He seems to be the Lieutenant Columbo of financial scams.
    Here's a good 30 minute investment in personal BS meter construction.

9. king1999

king1999

Every bull market cycle, there is one or a few of this kind of meme funds. Anybody remember the 2000 dotcom era, Janus Funds? They lost 70-80% in the 2001-2002 bear market.

mervyn, murray t turtle and jys78 like this.
  10. king1999

king1999