CBD supplements

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by volente_00, Aug 14, 2019.

1. volente_00

volente_00

Any taking any form of CBD ?

Pros?

Cons?

I have friends that swear by it for sleep regulation all the way to pain from cancer.

Tell me your stories

MrAdrenaline likes this.
  2. I do not take it, but one of my younger brothers, age 65, takes it for some mild arthritis pain and tells me it works really well. Have another friend, age 50, who uses it for knee pain and swears by it. Personally I have heard of no cons, only pros.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I've tried it before and a lot of people I know have either tried it or are currently using it. The results seem to be all over the map honestly. My wife tried it to help her get to sleep but for her it didn't help at all. Now her aunt tried it and says she sleeps like a baby on it. I didn't notice much of anything but I don't have a lot of pain or a major problem getting to sleep so it's not something I would pay for on an ongoing basis.

You should try it and see how it works for your body and report back what you experienced.

5. volente_00

volente_00

Day 4 and it definitely chills me out. I've always been a night owl that has trouble shutting my brain off and if I take a higher dose it puts me to sleep within an hour. As a side effect it also seems to drop my blood pressure 10 points after about an
    hour of taking it. Tinkering with lower doses now to see if there is a benefit without putting me to sleep.

Baron likes this.
  6. Yep. Personally I prefer to smoke some cbd oil since it gives me a little THC but more CBD.

7. I've heard that smoking/vaping CBD is a damn bad idea. Because it causes some unknown lungs disease or something like that. And that's why if you want CBD, you need to chose other way to take it. For example, I use European CBD gummies as a main source of CBD. Why? Because:

1. It's tasty. CBD oil is bitter as hell, but when it's a part of gummy, it's not.
    2. It can't cause any lung damage or strange diseases.
    3. You can take it anywhere you want.

That's that. I think that CBD in the form of gummies is perfect. You better stop using it as a vape liquid, BTW. A lot of scientists say that it can kill you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020
  8. This past January I was out visiting my brother. Got some of the cream he was using. Didn't do a thing for me, unfortunately.

9. i do hair masks with cbd oils because of my hair problems .I started to lose it and could make a normal bridal hair at the wedding, but Inland Empire Bridal Hair , did my bridal hair , and suggested me to use cbd masks for the hair .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2020
  10. Babaloss

Babaloss

CBD really helped me in a difficult situation, I didn't even think that cannabis-based drugs would be so effective. Not so long ago I underwent a serious knee operation, and after the operation, I was tormented by pain for a very long time.

#10     Oct 25, 2020