Choice between Topstep and Oneup ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Saxio, Apr 7, 2021.

1. FTDK

FTDK

I did briefly check all the rules but i need to do some more research.

Regarding the trailing draw down, i guess that depends on the account you select because in the FAQ they also mention some accounts that have a fixed draw down that does not trail at all, that is until you meet the profit target, then the draw down goes to the initial balance +$100 and never moves from there.

After completing the evaluation account i would always go for what they call the accelerator, the static draw down is only $625, but if one is very cautious with one contract it should be doable to build a larger draw down, since it is static and doesn't trail.

#21     Apr 27, 2021
  2. LCK2000

LCK2000

Yep you got it, sorry maybe I wasn't clear. The non stop trailing drawdown is only in the evaluation, once you are funded you are correct. I also took the Accelerator. The withdraw schedule for Investor is just a bit too drawn out for me. I just took small steps to tiptoe away from the initial draw down until I had built up a nice buffer with the Accelerator. Best of luck which ever road you go!

#22     Apr 27, 2021
    FTDK likes this.
  3. FTDK

FTDK

I gave Speed Up until the end of tomorrows trading session to confirm my refund. Let's see what they are going to reply, if i ever get one.

#23     Apr 28, 2021
    LCK2000 likes this.
  4. FTDK

FTDK

SpeedUp confirmed i will get a refund, finally some good news.

#24     Apr 30, 2021
    LCK2000 likes this.
  5. FTDK

FTDK

Refund received, finally something went smooth with SpeedUp :D.

#25     May 3, 2021
    LCK2000 likes this.
  6. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

:thumbsup:

#26     May 3, 2021
  7. FTDK

FTDK

Update:

Just completed the evaluation phase at LeeLoo within the first month. Waiting for the next steps now.

[​IMG]

#27     Jun 1, 2021
  8. LCK2000

LCK2000

Congrats! Glad things turned around for you from the Speedup experience to LeeLoo. You should have your performance account in a day or 2 max based on my experience.

#28     Jun 1, 2021
  9. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Hi - You seem to have experience with all these firms. Which one, in your opinion, has the most straight forward program? In other words, they all seem to have a "gotcha" hidden somewhere which you don't see until you're actually funded.

Leeloo's withdrawal schedule is ridiculous. They're playing with your profits and you can't touch them for at least a month. Then they have this 60 day no trade period on top of that. They do everything they can to prevent a good trader from taking their money out.

Earn-to-Trade has practically no information at their website. What are their hidden "gotchas"?

Topstep now has a 20 second rule and clearly says they don't want scalpers. Okay, goodbye to them.

OneUpTrader is probably the most straight forward, although their withdrawal schedule seems a bit strict.

Speedup Trader: Looks like a scam - poor reviews and experiences from people who have tried them.

So which one would you commit to? Are there any others out there?

Thanks for your input.

#29     Jun 20, 2021
  10. Millionaire

Millionaire

They are all scams. Just some are slight less scams than others. But at the end of the day they are all scams.

#30     Jun 20, 2021