Choice between Topstep and Oneup ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Saxio, Apr 7, 2021.

1. LCK2000

LCK2000

Scam implies they take your money and give you nothing for it. They are not scams.
    They are difficult to pass, they aren't for everyone.

#31     Jun 20, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  2. FTDK

FTDK

You need to Google the definition of a scam ...

#32     Jun 20, 2021
    Laissez Faire and LCK2000 like this.
  3. FTDK

FTDK

I had my best experience with LeeLoo so far, but i choose the accelerator program, not the investor program.

#33     Jun 20, 2021
  4. FTDK

FTDK

I think you also misunderstood LeeLoos 60 day pause, it doesn't mean you can't trade for 60 days, it means you can't increase trading size for 60 days once you have reached your evaluation account max contract number.

For example my max during evaluation was 8, so once i reach 8 i have to trade 60 days with max 8 contracts and after that i can increase again if i meet the conditions set by LeeLoo.

Edit: this only applies to the accelerator account, with the Investor account you can never scale beyond the maximum of your evaluation account.

#34     Jun 20, 2021
  5. With OneUp vs TopStepTrader - OneUp seems like a no-brainer. 15 days only. Realistic parameters.

#35     Jun 20, 2021
  6. FTDK

FTDK

Add LeeLoo and it gets even better: no daily loss limit, no news rules, the option to hold trades overnight and the option for a static draw down in the funded account.

#36     Jun 20, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

That's a brilliant move on their part. Because if you attempt to hold 8 contracts overnight, you are instantly margin called at 4PM ET and have to pay for a reset.

#37     Jun 20, 2021
  8. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Thank you for the clarification - didn't pick that up.

#38     Jun 20, 2021
  9. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Why do you think it's better when their withdrawal rules are so stringent? Thirty days before you can withdraw? Seems like they're playing with trader's money during the month.

#39     Jun 20, 2021
  10. FTDK

FTDK

Maybe if you read the rules before commenting on something you know nothing about.

You are only allowed to hold 3 micro contracts in the beginning.

#40     Jun 20, 2021