CL is wild :-(

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by TraderSU, Sep 23, 2009.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Mr. Ho

You trade CL using 10-20 cent stops? Kinda tight no?

#31     Sep 24, 2009
  2. dhpar

dhpar

yes, chauncey was good...

#32     Sep 24, 2009
  3. Mr ho just curious do you trade for yourself or a firm ?

#33     Sep 24, 2009
  4. No those stops aren't tight if you are good at picking your spots.

I trade for my own account and keep as limited cash as I need for margin in my daytrading account. Any money that I make comes right out, and I put it all into an account that I play long the market selling options for as much as I can.

If I can pick good times a year to sell options, I'll usually make 15-20% on my net worth yoy.

#34     Sep 24, 2009
  5. Probably going to end the day down 10k+(with commision) cause I fucked up really bad and got outta my discipline. Bet huge on a bad trade and i got jacked. Sucks shoulda been a 15k up day.

#35     Sep 24, 2009
  6. Anybody else think 65.80ish seems like a good high prob long using the low back on 8/17 as a point of reference may use a .30-.50 stop.

#36     Sep 24, 2009
  7. lol.. uncle ho... are you uncle heating oil?

#37     Sep 24, 2009
  8. At some time we were all beginners here...
    Made 3 trades today. Got +24 point, +61 point, and +50 point each.
    Using a 2 min chart Trend lines, and Pivot Point lines.
    Sold only One contract at a time. Just using chart price movement, trend line breaks for entries. Exit is by pre-set profit targets, of Fib Extention levels.
    Just DO NOT take your eye off it a minute, or it will bite you HARD.
    Keep paper trading until you develop a pattern you can live with.

#38     Sep 24, 2009
  9. dude... don't be sick... would you tell your edge in a poker game ? in a video game ? NO... or only to your friend to raise the competition level because you know that it will be funnier... but if money was involved you would do it onlin if you knew that you are so much better than you have nothing to fear...

#39     Sep 24, 2009
  10. samar... th

#40     Sep 24, 2009