class action against FXCM

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cking74, Aug 21, 2006.

1. READ YOUR CONTRACT WITH FXCM, prior to wasting anymore time here.

There is no "real price" when dealing with a dealer other than their price. seriously, man, your going down the wrong road.

surf

#41     Aug 24, 2007
  2. Do you know that FXCM displays delayed quotes?
    What connection do you have to FXCM?Why do you know the contract so well?

#42     Aug 24, 2007
  3. I think Marketsurfer is employed with FXCM as a salesman/broker if I am not mistaken...can't exactly remember what his job is there.

#43     Aug 24, 2007

4. i read and understand the contracts prior to sending money to anyone.

i have no connection to FXCM other than having a small account with them.

what do you mean by "delayed quotes"? delayed based on what? if its true, it would be a way to make some easy money trading... we use to search for opportunities like this--found and exploited several, but they are pretty much gone now to the best of my knowledge.

if they are actually involved in some type of chicanery--- i wish you the best in your endeavor, however based on your statements thus far--- no case.

surf

#44     Aug 24, 2007

5. no, this is totally false. no connection whatsoever other than a small account.

surf

#45     Aug 24, 2007
  6. cstfx

cstfx

I think he was being facetious.

How about posting a link about this federal lawsuit? Share the info. Sounds like bs to me.

But as the saying goes, you lie with dogs you wake up with fleas.

#46     Aug 24, 2007
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I made a lot of posts explaining exactly what reatail forex industry is. But I guess not too many people want to user search button before investing into forex mm.

FXCM does what they say in their contract. Interpration is the key though.

#47     Aug 25, 2007
  8. Making general assertions such as "FXCM does at it says in the contract" does not help us. It only makes you suspect as not being independent, unbiased and detached from FXCM.
    What is your conection to FXCM? Why do you know the contract so well to make that assertion?
    Where does the contract say that quotes are delayed?
    Or that FXCM refuse trades when not convenient to FXCM?

#48     Aug 26, 2007
  9. Okay no worries, that's right. He manages a small FXCM fund account if I remember. Thanks for clearing that up.

I wonder if it's the same fund that is getting advertised as like 35% for the year?

Can you tell us more about it Surf?

#49     Aug 26, 2007

10. I used to want to invest in Surf's FXCM fund, but now I want to invest in Timmy's short-only fund. Timmay!

#50     Aug 26, 2007