Clowns ES Daytrading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ESclown, Feb 13, 2008.

1. I wonder if Clown is getting his knee done today. Can't imagine he'd be missing all this action otherwise.

#481     Mar 5, 2008
  2. Maybe he hurt it getting out of the "clown car"
    Hope you are feeling better.

#482     Mar 5, 2008
  3. ESclown

ESclown

Hey guys thanks for your concern. I am still around and will be on the boards but not trading.

Currently at my girlfriends house as i will be going into surgery next couple of days for my leg. Scans shown that i blew out my ACL again but now doc is recommended much bigger surgery so will also get a high tibial osteotomy (basically they will break my leg) and also have my lateral ligament repaired. My meniscus is also damaged so will be getting that done as well.

I am only 24 and this is my 2nd knee surgery :D :D That's what a lifetime of sports and abuse can do - i guess knee ligaments in my family are not so strong as my Dad has similar problems as well as my uncles. Also, means only 50% chance i can play sports competitively again so i think boxing and soccer team are on hold for now.

Luckily i was getting adjusted to power lifting and golf so if things don't go great i can at least play these sports.

Taking a break just to relax before surgery and staying with my girl who will be looking after me after the surgery (will be on a leg brace and crutches for 8 weeks) - also i have had a decent run and need the extra dollars for the surgery which is costing me $12000 :D Also, away from office and don't feel i can trade efficiently just of the laptop.

I am not to bummed out about the surgery - i had fun playing the sports and bad things can happen at anytime to anyone, lucky i have very high threshold for pain so should be okay.

I did get a nice piece of that move yesterday as my swing account had limit buy 1310 (of the buy zone on my chart) so not bad day for me considering i was not there :D.

I will try to post charts and updates after my surgery. I guess it will give me a lot more time to get some analysis done. However, i will not be trading.

All the best to everyone trading, hope you guys kick some ass while I'm gone.

Kind regards to all.
    ESClown.

#483     Mar 5, 2008
  4. smoove

smoove

Save some percacets for us. That'll add a nice element to trading the spu. Good times!! As i am sure you've seen already, there were a couple sweet plays then it got choppy. Thought it might slowly ascend all day. Nope, but i did catch a piece of that fast and furious drop.

later

#484     Mar 5, 2008
  5. Hey ESClown, here's wishing you a speedy recovery, and you are back at your trading screen soon.

#485     Mar 7, 2008
  6. So how is your knee?

Did you ride that wave from march lows?

How is trading?

#486     Dec 22, 2009