CNMTSU

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SunTrader, Jun 28, 2020.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

TRUMPtards gonna tard

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. userque

userque

According to the "logic" of some in these forums; this news must mean the "Back the Blue" is a terrorist organization.

It's so sad that some folk's balls are so small that they view protests against wayward cops as an attack on all cops. So much so that they have to form a club ... as if guns and police powers aren't enough.

It must be really tiny.

Real cops must be embarrassed, but afraid to come out.

Cuddles likes this.
  4. Wallet

Wallet

It doesn’t matter what group you pick there will always be bad actors, or so we are told by the left..... Isis, Al-Qaeda although terrorist organizations they are not indicative of Muslims as a whole.

Tis’ a shame they don’t follow their own advice, yes there are bad cops but the vast majority are honest, hard working men and women who put their lives on the line every shift.

And to acknowledge that fact is perfectly fine.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Same with Muslims.

6. Wallet

Wallet

I never said any different.

7. Ricter

Ricter

This is a good board to post it on, though.

8. Wallet

Wallet

Yes, I support the good men and women who serve in Law Enforcement. I encourage everyone to join me.

9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yes it is but also to acknowledge that Black Lives are the ones taken more often by Police is to say ... isn't it about effng time something is done about it.

Without White Outrage to follow .... waah waah what about us?

Tony Stark likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

I encourage the good men and women who serve in Law Enforcement ... to Speak Up about the bad ones. Not many do because "you just don't do".

#10     Jun 29, 2020