CoVID-19 Vaccine!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tommcginnis, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

That's what the report said, they remove your current T-Cels and replace with T-Cels modified to attack what ever cancer cells you've got.

#21     Feb 25, 2020
  2. ironchef

ironchef

Decided to hang on to my calls. GILD @$78.10 after market today. :) Maybe they have something that actually works.

#22     Feb 27, 2020
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

GILEAD just secured a monopoly on tax payer's dime
    upload_2020-3-28_16-40-5.png

#23     Mar 28, 2020
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hope they can get that out and treating people Monday and on Military planes flying it by the 1000's into the UK please.

If they don't get it out real soon, it'll be too late.

#24     Mar 28, 2020
  5. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

It's my understanding that Gilead declined the designation.

#25     Mar 28, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

So politics and dicking around while people are dying and wasting time it could be out in use.

Other treatment totally died aswell :( Nigerian Scammers for you, likely just trying for an insurance scam.

#26     Mar 28, 2020
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I like this tweet:

#27     Mar 28, 2020
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

We want, we are sending out 1000's of free samples immediately to USA and everywhere!!

Then we'll pay whatever, just hurry up.

#28     Mar 28, 2020
  9. Overnight

Overnight

I want that antibody test. I think that is the test that now needs to be developed ASAP, so we can reduce the panic levels. Get everyone tested for the antibodies, and find out most everyone in the country has already had the thing. AND to conclude that the COVID tests do not indicate positive on the antibodies.

That would be a pip...If many of these positive cases are simply going positive on the antibody, and not the virus. Whoop!

#29     Mar 28, 2020
    tommcginnis likes this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Yes, hopefully too late, by the time they've done enough tests.

Don't think, the virus test spots you had it previously, so fail on the 2nd part sorry!

#30     Mar 28, 2020