Covid lockdown panic was caused by Fauci's "1% error"!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by thecoder, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's like a cold that goes around, we are all going to get it, there is a cold going around at the moment, the Covid isn't spreading but a cold is, hmmmmm, obviously we have Herd.

I had it, milder than a mild cold, barely new I had it, known 40+ people who've had it, nobody bad only 2 or 3 had the annoying bad cough even.

They either got unlucky, or they'd watched the TV and mainly thought it was worse cause so scared of it, 1 of my mates thought she was dying couldn't breathe, went over to see her, calmed her down and not that bad at all after.

#11     Sep 6, 2020
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  2. albion

albion

The infection mortality rate for Covid-19 is currently estimated to be between 0.5% and 1% across the world (so down somewhat from a few months ago most likely due to improving treatments for serious disease). The case fatality rate is higher at 2-8%. For comparison the infection mortality rate of the flu is about 0.025% and the flu's case fatality rate is about 0.1%.

#12     Sep 6, 2020
    SanMiguel and wrbtrader like this.
  3. albion

albion

As of the middle of August, an antibody study showed that about 6% of the population of Britain has had Covid-19. Similarly, the estimates of immunity in America are as much as 10% in certain parts of the country and lower in others. So, we are nowhere near herd immunity. This winter will be challenging. But optimistically we should hope to have a vaccine by early or mid 2021.

#13     Sep 6, 2020
  4. %%
    Sounds about right.Its like DR/US Senator R Paul told fake Fauci; ''in state of KY, the flu virus was worse''
    IN Italy, [1] heavy in obesity [2] heavy in old age[3] heavy in socialized med; it was about 10/11%
    AND its common for an auto accident death to be ruled a virus death-cheating in counts to get a US gov payment...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

#14     Sep 6, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Some area in Canada???? had classed Covid as a hoax and outlawed all lockdowns and social distancing, couldn't confirm mind. Part foreign so translation issues, see if France follows soon.

#15     Sep 6, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Look into the T-Cells research only 10-20% of people create antibody's why the number is so low, they need a T-Cell tests which is expensive to run, a doctor did a random small sample and everyone pretty much had had it, can't do 1000s though yet he's working on simplifying.

A lot of people have T-cell protection from previous Corona viruses aswell so they'll never get it.

Sadly there ignoring this to keep the fear alive!

We have Herd!

#16     Sep 6, 2020
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  7. LanceJ

LanceJ

People are scheduling tests, not showing up to the tests, then receiving positive test results?

#17     Sep 6, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

oh yeah. didn't you hear that they are randomly sending positive tests to people as well.

my friend's uncle got one. it was crazy. he was sitting in the park and a guy walked up to him and gave him an envelope. in it was a letter that said, "you have been tested for COVID-19 and the test is positive." Its a giant conspiracy that ties to the Clinton foundation and Epstein's private island. That's why George Soros and Ariana Huffington had Epstein killed.

Totally and utterly true. My friend's friend told me all about it.

#18     Sep 6, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Just watched a video, 90% of the positive tests shouldn't be it was in 1 of the big papers.

3months ago the hate I had with few supporting me, everyones realising, it's just being media hyped to be 100x's worse than it really is.

FEARDEMIC!!! To screw you all over!

Too late mind, jobs are all lost, small businesses are gone the big businesses that are left will employ you for bugger all on shitty contracts because you signed your rights away and competition is removed so they can charge you more for there good aswell.

#19     Sep 6, 2020
  10. pixel

pixel

It is impossible to find the exact rate when it comes to death. I don't think it is fair to make any estimation on that.

#20     Sep 7, 2020