Covid lockdown panic was caused by Fauci's "1% error"!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by thecoder, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

I had it early on and can't rule out having it currently ie 2nd time, tired, headache, muscle pain and my lungs feel like there full of dust, over the worst of it, had worse colds so no biggy rock on!!

#321     Oct 19, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Wales just went into a full lockdown, there pretty poor in that area anyway, so that's them screwed.

Fridays, hospital addmission posted...

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-activity/

Look like 2nd Wave has already peaked to me, just the 10-15% of population that shielded well enough not to get it, getting since that program ended. ( If so as Corona virus's can reinfect after 6months, Corona virus's aren't anything new or special then Covid nightmare could be spun for EVER! )

See what todays numbers give us. (Saturdays and compare to week before to allow for weekend data )

Denmark I think it is, is setting up a legal case against ?? the deaths aren't high enough %%% of population wise for Covid to be considered a Pandemic LOL, Corona virus's have been around for ever and the last 1 killed more and nobody even noticed it.

#322     Oct 19, 2020
  3. luisHK

luisHK

Saw that, wondering what went so wrong in the UK this year, didn t expect it to be one of the most strongly pro lockdown countries in Europe.
    Spain which had the strictest lockdown last spring keeps popping up on top of the most undesirable surveys ( most psychological troubles, worst economic downturn) so the opposition to a stay at home order is strong.
    There was also a thai boxing event in Madrid last Saturday, without public but the first I ve heard of since the lockdown, while other events had been cancelled lately.
    Looks like things are freeing up a bit, Madrid also got out of front page news in Spain as cases in some parts of Spain are now higher. Madrid folks are not rushing anymore to free PCRs, what s the point besides being first quarantined with the family than along the whole city if there are enough cases is an opinion that has apparently spiked up locally.
    My impression is last week end has been the most normal here since covid came out, again it s strange while we are under State of Alarm, confined within cities and contact sports are not allowed.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    #323     Oct 19, 2020
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Takes peoples mind of the fact the baboon, sorted out a brexit deal, then went back on it and he's pretty much admitted we are leaving on no deal, obviously he went back on it on purpose, omg I nearly got a deal, quick screw it up, my over lords won't be happy.

Chance I've had Covid the last week, slightly worse than the first time in ways, not enough to care, not getting tested, I had it early on and Corona Virus immunity only lasts 6months ish, can't see why Covid would be any different with it's own name LOL

Yep, get tested, self isolate for 14days or pay a huge fine, when there is no treatment available or needed, that sounds kinda stupid to me, and yes you could give it to someone else, but sooooo many walking around without a clue they've got it, kinda irrelevant.

Seen all the news, Covid Denier seriously ill with Covid, yeah yeah, FEAR, Covid can tell when your denying it LOL

Worlds, gone fecking nutso!!!

#324     Oct 19, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hospital Admissions downwards or sideways in all but 2 areas, less densely populated areas, just avoided better in first wave.

Definately not increasing daily, so not a concern and by the time the lockdowns have any effect on hospital admissions in 3 weeks time should be well over the peak, so pointless yet again.

#325     Oct 19, 2020
  6. luisHK

luisHK

Dunno abt this, with winter coming I m afraid it s gonna be a huge mess, with 100ks of people showing covid like symptoms daily, looks pretty bad for the schools here, in case they don t change their policies. 4 guys I talked to at the gym with kids already had their kids' class closed between 1 and 2 weeks, after the year started with delay.
    Hopefully the flu is not too bad and there are less very weak people around after covid, but if hospitals start to fill up it s gonna be hell again.

#326     Oct 19, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

It looks really bad, if it's like Spanish flu the worst is yet to come and 2million+ worldwide are going to die.
    I've never been truly scared of anything in my life until now. This beast is terrifying, there's no cure and I don't trust the government to solve it soon.

#327     Oct 19, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Northern Ireland, 6weeks full lockdown, MADNESS, that's defo just to bankrupt them all, no reason at all over there :(

#328     Oct 19, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Notice, how people like negative bad opinions because it matches there opinion, I swear most people want deaths and economic damage, people sicken me.

As I say there is a chance, it'll come back after 6months from a mild infection, other Corona virus's do, less and less of a pool of people it'll kill, so less and less deaths.

Deaths are so small compared to the deaths lockdowns are killing being 3x's in the UK, it's just ridiculous, but people aren't told that, there just fed more and more fear over there TV's then follow like sheep.

Global Super Depression over 0.07% deaths, 3% increase on the year, madness.

#329     Oct 19, 2020
  10. luisHK

luisHK

Yes what I was meaning above with 100ks of people daily with covid like symptoms ( in Spain only, possibly) wasn t people suffering of severe covid cases, but people suffering of cold and flu, mild fever and cough are quite prevalent in winter afaik. With current regulations in spanish schools it s going to be a disaster. There are a ridiculous number of kids in quarantine as mentioned before, and schools even disturb for non covid related symptoms - retarded nurse at my kids' school called me and asked to pick up my son than have him see a doctor because he had... a skin rash. He wasted half a day of school , i wasted a couple of hours, clinic wasted ressources better used elsewhere, than the next day no one at school even bothered to check the medical report when son came back. That s the most expensive school in Spain...not a messy public school, education for kids has really suffered this year. all 4th graders there are still out of school because of 1 single positive while kids are forced to wear facemasks the whole time at school and follow ridiculous social distancing rules ( a bit more lose in primary school than secondary). And shitheads like Nine Ender claim people only worry about not being to have a couple of drinks at the pub. Outside schools it s going to be pretty bad as well in organizations on the conservative side of anti covid measures.
    If there s a bad flu plus covid and ICUs get filled over 60% threats of full lockdown with stay at home orders are going to be rife.

Kcalhoun, I really don t see what s terrifying with covid, except the overreaction.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    #330     Oct 19, 2020
    Turveyd likes this.