Currency Command Post

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, Jun 21, 2020.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello and welcome to my thread. Here I will be trading both a leveraged account at x14 leverage and an account using zero leverage. The x14 account will be using Stops and Targets, while the zero leverage account will be free-floating as cash would be in a savings account. The zero leverage account Position Value may fluctuate around the account balance and this is due to the rates constantly changing, but I will do my best to keep it properly weighted.
    If you have any questions or critique, please feel free to post them.
    Have a great day and good luck!

Let the games begin.

et zero leverage 2020 june 21.png

et x14 leverage 2020 june 21.png

Onra likes this.
  2. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

First trades in both accounts.

zero leverage 2020 june 21.png

x14 leverage 2020 june 21.png

AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

DepthTrade likes this.
  4. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello overnight, thanks for visiting.
    Ok, will do. What do you suggest I do?

5. Overnight

Overnight

It says your position value, in the summary screen, is 15K. So exit all your positions and collect 15K?

DepthTrade likes this.
  6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Haha, good call... but tomorrow I hope to collect 25k, then within 3 months control the entire market.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, I see, your unrealized P/L is less than a dollar.

I guess I do not understand FX.

You should start a journal in the journal section, rather than show us your journal in the Forex section?

DepthTrade likes this.
  8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

No, this is exactly where I should be. People need someone to follow that knows what they are doing and to show it is possible to make money doing this.

9. Overnight

Overnight

"The zero leverage account Position Value may fluctuate around the account balance and this is due to the rates constantly changing, but I will do my best to keep it properly weighted."

I am too stupid to understand leveraged accounts, vs unleveraged accounts in FX. Your account value in the one account is 1K, but PV is 15K. I do not know which account that is, or why that matters, or whatever. Good juck in your jou...I mean, thread!

DepthTrade likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Wait, I see it. At the top of the screencaps, you have the 14x lever account and the zero lever accounts.

Got it.

Well, damn, leveraging isn't making much of a difference at the moment. FX is weird that way I guess.

#10     Jun 21, 2020
    DepthTrade likes this.