CyberTrader is DOWN!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Bullet, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Bullet

Bullet

Is anybody else totally down on Cyber?!?!?!

bullet

2. Bullet

Bullet

Great market movement and the damn system crashes.....unbelievable!!

3. duard

duard

%$&*^(((##@@^&+

4. Choad

Choad

5. jbob

jbob

Tried to go long this morning on ES @ 1279, but Cyber was belly up. Unbelievable. Oh well, part of the business I guess. Would have made 8.5 points on the paper trade.

Funny thing is after the market opened back up I had a loss of 1 point on a trade, but then I got bumped on the system and when I re-logged in, the losing trade was gone. Go Figure.

6. GGSAE

GGSAE

I noticed cyber (and my broker quest that used the cyber platform) have been deteriorating a bit in the last few months...laggy quotes, having problems logging on and off at times.

7. greddy

greddy

I have been experiencing losing connection more frequently the last few weeks.

Cyber told me my connection is slow. Strange since I almost never lost connection until recently.

8. Donkell

Donkell

Just to add another comment to the slowness lately.

Maybe they are having problems updating equipment, but it would be nice to let us know they are aware of it and are in the process of fixing it.

don

9. greddy

greddy

Hopefully Schwab is not trying to take cost cutting to the extreme at the expense of customer service and reliability of the platforms.

I have a E-Trade account, and waited 35 minutes for customer service on the phone.

#10     Jan 28, 2006