Data provider for real time tick-by-tick data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Luke_4466, Aug 16, 2021.

1. You can also check for Finage. Their prices could be over a bit on your budget but you might find something that works for you.

#21     Aug 17, 2021
  2. I didn´t know that dxfeed can be implemented in MT. Can MT´s internal streaming API be used in Motivewave?

#22     Aug 17, 2021
  3. terr

terr

I am working on the dxfeed implementation in MT. Should be released to our users fairly shortly. As for MT streaming API being used in Motivewave - it can be used by anyone who can do Websockets with JSON or XML. It allows you to connect to any of the data sources from MT and subscribe/unsubscribe to market data from them, as well as connect to any of the supported brokerages and trade/monitor your accounts.

Full MT functionality, but available to 3rd party software. The API connects to MT locally on your computer (MT can be reduced to just a hidden Dashboard window), and provides a simple interface hiding all the complexity of the dozens of APIs that are used to connect to various sources and brokerages.

Send me a PM here if you want the API doc.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    #23     Aug 17, 2021
  4. Thanks, i sent them an email.

#24     Aug 17, 2021
  5. hanneswas

hanneswas

I use MT5/MT4 as the data provider.
    Python calls the EA via zeroMQ and the EA responds with json formated data.

Free and works perfectly

#25     Aug 17, 2021
  6. are you sure with reqmktdata you can stream 1100 ticker at only 30 dollar per month with IB tws?

#26     Aug 18, 2021
  7. I heard polygon has whole market stream. If you use whole market stream, is it faster instead you specify the 1000 symbols

#27     Aug 18, 2021
  8. DaveV

DaveV

My Polygon experience was more than 2 years ago so I am not familiar with the "whole market stream". I also could find the documentation on it, but I do notice that they now have one-second Aggregate quotes, which should satisfy many users.

#28     Aug 18, 2021
  9. hanneswas

hanneswas

Who is interested to buy a software (custom development with source) which gives you real time tick from Forex and CFD (everything you metatrader broker provides) with no fees?
    :)

You would be able to get all data streams with up to 100ms delay via mqtt.

I can provide one but there should be at least several interests so it's worth the time.

#29     Aug 18, 2021
  10. dholliday

dholliday

IQFeed and Polygon.io should have the best data. IB is OK. TradingView is not for trading, From what I have seen, and I have TradingView, TradingView is only a small part of the market data.
    I use IQFeed but Polygon.io looks to be similar. Try them both and see which one you like best.

#30     Aug 21, 2021