Data verification software

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by 931, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 931

Is there software that works as universal data converter(readable formats) and allows generating statistics about data quality problems + gaps or allows combining data from 2 or more sources together to get rid of gaps or bad data points?

2. 2rosy

2rosy

3. If you provide some examples and sample data I can work with you to create a custom piece of software. I do this kind of stuff all of the time with data sources I use.

4. 931

I dont do that all the time , but made one tool years ago also...
    This is "universal" converter atm.
    At least for all readable text based formats that have needed over the years.

I guess with some extra effort could auto detect random text based data formats and perform auto setup. Right now the setup process is manual if new format without saved preset.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  5. This doesn't help.....I would need to know the input file format and the type of data errors you're looking for.

6. 931

Im asking because id be interested in selling my software...
    How the market situation is , what is available etc..

Right now its part of my codebase but id like to piece it into smaller chunks and sell something....

How much would you pay for data converter,analyzer+compressed in memory database?

7. Nothing, I'm not looking. I would create a piece of software like this myself (even though I have no idea what it does exactly).
    Your original post was looking for data converter software....why not just create it yourself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.