Daylight Savings Time 'disproportionately' impacts 'communities of color,' insists CNN article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ayn Rand, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

It is going to be hard to top this article - https://www.foxnews.com/media/dayli...impacts-communities-color-insists-cnn-article

A few tips for African Americans

1. You are not Black (not a race) you are African American. It is harder to spell but it is what it is.
    2. Black is not a color. Black is the absence of color.
    3. No other group claims to be a group of color. Only African Americans try to use this ruse. There is no other group that wants to be associated with AA.

2. ipatent

ipatent

Where are the comedians to make fun of ridiculous articles like this?

3. There are way too many idiots that think every damn thing disproportionately impacts communities of color. My God, what drugs are they on anyway.

4. Elon Musk is a true African-American so Democrats should be embracing him.

5. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

I don't understand your answer? What is it about Elon Musk that makes him a true African-American? I was actually in error. African American is not a distinct race. Sub Saharan Africans are the main genetic root. Probably something that almost no AA knows. FYI - If you ever want to know anything about Black Life Matters go to Sub Saharan Africa. When you do not know how to take care of yourself it is sad, very sad.

6. wildchild

wildchild

Elon Musk was literally born in Africa, was a citizen of an African country and immigrated to the United States and is therefore a true African American.

elderado and Overnight like this.
  7. wildchild

wildchild

8. As you said above: "African-American is not a distinct race."

I repeat: "Elon Musk is a true African-American."

9. I think he said that a bridge in Toledo was homophobic too because there was a sign saying "one way only."

I could be wrong. It's complicated.

elderado likes this.

10. Nobody is white either dumbass

#10     Nov 26, 2022