Deal or No Deal - December 21st, 2012 = Ancient Mayans prediction of End of the World

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JMowery1987, Aug 4, 2006.

1. http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

According to ancient Mayan history, December 21st of 2012 is where their Long Count Calendar ends, and is when the world as we know it, will basically end and start a new.

I watched a show on TV last night on the discovery channel I believe it was, about this topic, howthe world is expected to end on this date as the Ancient Mayans predicted.

So, is it a Deal or No Deal?

Please voice your opinions!

2. I say Deal.

Although I don't agree that it will be the end of the world, I do think terrorists will be thinking of some mighty clever things for this date.

It just has that type of importance, and it's going to get so much attention, that I think some bad activity will happen on that date, I'm not sure what it is, but, even if it is just that the Ancient Mayans were done thinking out Calendar dates or whatever they were thinking. I believe something might happen on this date just because so many people are starting to learn of it.

3. I heard something on the radio the other night about something in the Bible pointing to the destruction of Jerusalem in 2006.

So many predictions...

4. bsmeter

bsmeter

It does'nt mean the end of the world, but the end of the evil cycle and the beginning of a new cycle of enlightenment when humans will be free from satans grip. ( Read Jesus comes and kills all the Satan worshipping Zionists and Zionist international bankers. He whipped them the first time, this time he's sending them straight to Hell ) :D

5. no deal

6. =Y2K hype for a new generation.

7. Fairytales for adults.

8. 4re

4re

I say No Deal. Since there aren't any ancient Mayans around I guess their world ended early. Or maybe they ran out of paper to keep writing the calender on.

9. Ancient cultures fetishized numbers and cycles with mystical relevance, as myth was the only justification they had to account for prediction. Error in knowledge stems from extending significance outside of its domain.

That said, I say deal. I will personally end the world myself on that date.

10. Why must it be 21 Dec? That's my birthday. No deal.

#10     Aug 5, 2006