Did Jordan Speith learn his lesson?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, May 19, 2016.

1. wildchild

wildchild

So he blew up at the masters and he missed the cut last weekend.

The thing that put him on this path was this commercial he made with Tony Romo. Hey Jordan, Tony Romo is a loser in life and you ought to avoid him at all costs. It has obviously rubbed off.

2. Every thread you start is some hyper emotional rant...So Jordan Spieth blew up on ONE hole after leading by 5 (and did you forget to mention that he won the prior Masters, U.S. Open and Fed Ex Cup?)...Nah, that's not relevant right?

piezoe, Max E. and Tom B like this.
  3. wildchild

wildchild

The point is that he was winning until he started hanging out with Tony Romo. Then he blew up on the masters and didnt even make the cut at the Players. Did that point get lost on you? I thought it was pretty clear.

4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Tony Romo...
    The guy who signed the richest contract in Cowboys history ($108 Million).
    A guy who was a UDFA and became a franchise QB against virtually all odds.
    A guy who banged the shit out of Jessica Simpson and has an impossibly hot wife today.
    A loser?

Get the fuck outta here.
    You are probably just a stupid fucking Giants fan.

Tom B likes this.
  5. wildchild

wildchild

The guy is a loser and a douche. What exactly has this clown won?

6. wildchild

wildchild

7. This is the kind of idiotic bullshit that I'd expect from a 10 year old...Oh yeah, he shot a commercial with Tony Romo, was leading The Masters by 5 shots and then "lost it" because of his association with the Cowboys QB...btw, he missed the 2015 Players Championship cut as well...The rest of his season really blew.

Tom B likes this.
  8. wildchild

wildchild

I am missing your point. There is nothing to speculate about. Tony Romo passed the shit touch to this Jordan Spieth. He better steer of that guy and do it fast. Tony Romo is a bad dude. I can only imagine Jason Witten thinking to himself "Wow, Jimmy Graham gets Drew Brees and I am stuck with Tony Romo(Glass Joe)". You know he must be thinking that.

9. LacesOut

LacesOut

Tony Romo has had an exceptional career - his one downfall is his inability to win in the clutch. He is a choke artist...

Dollars to donuts - Wildchild is a disgruntled Cowgirls fan, or a fucking Giants fan...

10. I haven't done a search but there was a knob on here a few years back that was ranting about RGIII...it has to be the same guy...sometimes it's difficult to tell if this guy is just trolling or really feels this b.s. is worthy of a thread.

#10     May 20, 2016