Did Trump really say "Storm the Capital?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, Jan 11, 2021.

1. kandlekid

kandlekid

Did Trump say "Storm the Capital?" If so, then I think insurrection charges are warranted, otherwise,
    I think not.

What I have read, is that he tweeted " \“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,\” Trump tweeted a week before Christmas. \“Be there, will be wild!\”.

https://apnews.com/article/election...ic-elections-1806ea8dc15a2c04f2a68acd6b55cace

I have to say, that I'm not really comfortable having him in our country's highest office at the moment,
    but I don't think his tweet above constitutes insurrection.

2. Whoever controls the media and the big tech, controls the narrative.
    Currently it's the Deepstate establishment.

3. userque

userque

You honestly are just now realizing that electing a clown to POTUS is "uncomfortable?" Blood had to be shed before you made that discovery?

You honestly think the talk of insurrection was only about a tweet?

And not about what he shat out of his mouth to the mob just before the mob's action resulted in five deaths?

So many people with blood on their souls.

piezoe likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

In a sad / disgraceful way...it does reveal the identity (their true character as a human being) of many on social media that supported the traitors / insurrectionists.

wrbtrader

stu and userque like this.
  5. stu

stu

This is like suggesting a mob boss doesn't actually speak words to incite when he says "Beautiful family you have. Pity if anything should happen to them", then calls to his henchmen to walk down the guy's street and "go wild"

It matters what a president says and insinuates.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  6. You're more comfortable with Biden, Peolsi, Schumer, et al in charge? (That thought sickens/terrifies me.)

7. stu

stu

Would you be more comfortable with insurrection than Biden, Peolsi, Schumer, et al in charge?

8. Overnight

Overnight

9. I am always more comfortable with those voted into office being in charge (Pelosi, Biden, Trump in 2016), then butt hurt pussies crying about a loss...

You all bitch about participation trophies and raising soft kids.... nothing softer than a loser crying on-stop and trying to cheat to get a win....

Calling HRC a sore loser all those years, which she was, and tolerating trump whining like a bitch.

SImple people give their allegiance to false idols who care nothing for you.

themickey likes this.
  10. How was she a sore loser? How would you have behaved differently?

Meanwhile, didn't Trump promise that everyone would get tired of all the whining, or some such?

[​IMG]

#10     Jan 12, 2021
    Atlantic likes this.