Do you prefer trading only Forex or indices and other instruments too ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Diversification is good for your mind and finances. Putting money in one asset is risky and so, along with forex, my second choice is cryptocurrencies.

#91     Aug 23, 2022
  2. #92     Aug 25, 2022
  3. Axel_23

Axel_23

It’s totally up to the trader whether you want to trade on a single instrument or you want to go for a combination of multiple instruments. It’s totally up to your management skills. I personally trade on forex as well as on mutual funds.

#93     Aug 29, 2022
  4. I agree to this mate! I trade on forex as find it convenient for me.

#94     Sep 2, 2022
  5. Lyla

Lyla

I am currently focusing on forex, but I intend to expand the list to include commodities as well.

#95     Sep 5, 2022
  6. Forex is okay but of course to bring good amount of profit you have to make sure all inevitable parts of trading .

#96     Sep 5, 2022
  7. I prefer trading in forex because I like to trade in currencies because I feel I can make more profits in the currency movement because we can trade in large volumes due to the huge liquidity in the market but for diversifying your portfolio and to earn more profits, one can try different instruments and can choose the best to stick with or multi-task all together according to their risk appetite.

#97     Sep 6, 2022
  8. I usually trade on Forex only for now. But I would not mind trading on indices and others like crypto in the future.

#98     Sep 8, 2022
  9. FahadMd

FahadMd

according to me next world will lead Crypto but this place is very risky . build a strong risk management and bring good amount of money.

#99     Sep 9, 2022