Do you prefer trading only Forex or indices and other instruments too ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Sep 7, 2021.

1. There is no such thing as SPX_CASH. It's probably a CFD, or a spread bet.

I'm talking about crypto wallets. Not sure if forex is as safe as the stock market, as you have counterparty risk to a bank or broker with some comingled account rather than electronic share certificates in your name, but sure all are safer than crypto.

It's a bit worrying that you're a sponsor on this forum, but seem to have very limited knowledge of trading and the financial markets in general. I'd be very concerned if I was thinking of signing up with your service (there are a number of other red flags besides your posts, FWIW). Plus you need to buy a keyboard with the caplocks key on.

GAT

#11     Sep 13, 2021
  2. Well my forte is FOREX and the company that sponsors me is a FOREX prop firm so i guess pretty much meet all the requirements in that list

not sure if you're gonna go to a car mechanic and ask him about how NASA builds rockets and when he shows no intelligence about it, you gonna state him a bad mechanic and the automobile store shouldn't keep him.

also, when i am asking question that's outside forex industry, I'm trying to learn more and this is what the forum is all about, isn't?

speaking about forex, yea its as safe as stock market is or even better when you work with regulated brokers in your country.

#12     Sep 13, 2021
    777 likes this.

3. the cost is more important than the price action and retail forex is more expensive

#13     Sep 13, 2021
    Raheel Shaikh likes this.
  4. socool

socool

I like to dabble into other instruments, but forex will be my main for trading. I have been getting curious with gold or silver these days

#14     Sep 15, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Be very very careful with precious metals. They don't move like FX pairs.

If you choose to do so, choose MGC, so if you make a mistake it does not wipe you out.

#15     Sep 16, 2021
    nikipari likes this.
  6. Awesome! Now you can just focus on 6E Futures exclusively, and use TICK data...

https://www.cmegroup.com/markets/fx/g10/euro-fx.html

#16     Sep 16, 2021
    nikipari likes this.
  7. I think that it is better to diversify the assets that you trade. along with currencies, I also trade cryptos which are really nice assets to trade if you know how they behave and how to use risk management. I am strongly convinced that money and risk management are the key things which will make you preserve the money. I like cryptos for their volatility. Whatever happens, cryptocurrencies are always in the move and you have the chances to reap the rewards if you react in an efficient way.

#17     Sep 22, 2021
  8. Yea, just like you said, I think diversifying your asset is a good idea - this allows you to get familiar and find out which one works well for you and your trading.

#18     Sep 23, 2021
  9. jocrape

jocrape

I trade forex as well as cryptos. These two markets are highly volatile and tend to move much faster than any other assets which in turn makes it riskier, but we can’t ignore the profit potential which is also bigger.

#19     Sep 24, 2021
    Raheel Shaikh and nikipari like this.
  10. nikipari

nikipari

In my opinion, risk-taking is the first requirement of the trading market.
    Respectfully yours, if there is no risk-taking personality, it will deprive us of the possibility of progress and observance of the right principles.
    Strategic trading, in addition to the need to observe the basics of the transaction, requires the appropriate morale to do so.

#20     Sep 27, 2021