Do you prefer trading only Forex or indices and other instruments too ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Sep 7, 2021.

1. crypto is a very risky issue even though there is good risk management ,

#31     Nov 21, 2021
  2. For the time being, I am concentrating on only forex. But I have plans of diversifying in the future.

#32     Nov 22, 2021
  3. kroxobor

kroxobor

I trade stocks and bonds and indices via CFD I feel they are more predictable than currency pairs.

#33     Nov 22, 2021
  4. I am a believer in fund diversification. I don’t think that it is good to put all your eggs in a single basket in any sphere of life. Trading is the same and so, I trade forex, indices, cryptos, and commodities.

#34     Nov 22, 2021
  5. I concentrate on forex as far as my trading is concerned. I play safe with a micro account supporting negative balance protection and use a stop-loss for every trade. However, I have invested a low amount in crypto as well to diversify my portfolio.

#35     Nov 23, 2021
  6. FahadMd

FahadMd

i think instead of demo account micro account is more appropriate to increase live trading knowledge and experience.

#36     Nov 25, 2021
  7. It’s never a single asset that I trade because portfolio diversification is an important part of my trading plan. From the very beginning, I added risk management and money management to my trading plan and have been following them since then. It’s going great for me so far.

#37     Nov 30, 2021
  8. i have been focusing on forex especially on volatile currency pairs. However, I also trade commodity such as gold because it diversity and it being a safe heaven against inflation.

#38     Dec 22, 2021
    Paulsy likes this.
  9. Agraphia

Agraphia

Portfolio diversification is the key to staying longer and earning well.
    But it is not at all a good idea to start all of these at once! Forex is a nice option to start with and you can diversify later when you have gained experience to decide what to do next!

#39     Dec 30, 2021
  10. Tritical

Tritical

Same here! I trade two major pairs: EUR/USD and USD/JPY. Trading 2-3 currency pairs has been very beneficial to me. And Gold is evergreen.

#40     Dec 31, 2021