Do you prefer trading only Forex or indices and other instruments too ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Sep 7, 2021.

1. If you are asking what I prefer, then forex is my answer. But since risk management and money management are important too, I diversify my overall funds into forex, cryptos, and ETFs.

#41     Jan 7, 2022
  2. what actually money management rule you have been following when trading in practically ? can you please elaborate ?

#42     Jan 13, 2022
  3. its all about to avoid risk and losses , nothing without it.

#43     Jan 14, 2022
  4. Bouffant

Bouffant

Portfolio diversification is a good option to go for. I put 50% of my capital in forex and the rest I divide between ETFs and metals.

#44     Jan 14, 2022
  5. Normalcy

Normalcy

Diversification of investment is a method of reducing risk by investing in a variety of assets. Forex trading is the best way to diversify your investment portfolio because it is highly liquid, with low transaction costs.

#45     Jan 24, 2022
    #46     Jan 29, 2022
  7. It is good to diversify your portfolio. However, you should be careful where you put your money because no financial market is risk free. I trade both crypto and forex. These are highly volatile markets but rewards are also very high. So it is very important you choose instruments carefully.

#47     Feb 1, 2022
  8. I only trade forex. I have tried crypto but decided to avoid it because it is highly volatile. Since I am new to forex trading as well, it would be better if I master one market first.

#48     Feb 3, 2022
  9. Lavender

Lavender

Initially, I used to trade only forex. However, now I've also started getting my hands on cryptocurrencies.

#49     Feb 4, 2022
  10. I think one should only participate in a market where they are comfortable trading. There’s no need of trying out everything and not being good at least one. Currently I am only limited to forex.

#50     Feb 9, 2022
    Raheel Shaikh likes this.