Do you prefer trading only Forex or indices and other instruments too ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Raheel Shaikh, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Yes sir!

#51     Feb 13, 2022
  2. I have to admit that I am more inclined towards forex trading. I do trade other instruments also but I love playing the most with the currencies.

#52     Feb 16, 2022
  3. I’m currently trading forex and cryptos, as one is a well-established market while the other is gaining ground at an exponential speed.

#53     Feb 16, 2022
  4. We can also profit from trading Oils and Metals in conjunction with Forex and Indices in relation to current market conditions. Both of these instruments can be profitable as well.

#54     Feb 18, 2022
  5. Phalange

Phalange

I’ve been trading forex for quite some time, but now, I am planning to explore the trading opportunities in oil. Let’s see how it goes.

#55     Feb 18, 2022
  6. Doldrums

Doldrums

I’ve been trading forex and crypto for a while now but for the last few months I’ve also started trading gold, and it’s going well so far. This whole Russia-Ukraine thing has shot up the prices of gold, silver, oil, and whatnot.

#56     Feb 23, 2022
  7. I am only trading forex because that’s what I know the best. I think it is better to perfect one thing than to stick my nose in multiple things and mess it all up.

#57     Feb 24, 2022
  8. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Tho I am more into forex trading, when I got to know my broker (fxview) also started offering stocks and crypto trading, I decided to test them on demo for a week to get an idea of spreads and execution speeds. On Demo everything works fine, so I am thinking of starting crypto trading first. Any idea which out of these should I consider first to give a start?
    BTCUSD, ETHUSD, BCHUSD, LTCUSD, XRPUSD

Or Is this the right time to wet hands on live crypto trading?

#58     Feb 24, 2022
  9. Colobus

Colobus

I have been trading forex for quite some time now, but I made real profits by trading gold.

#59     Feb 25, 2022
  10. I trade forex & cryptocurrency

#60     Feb 25, 2022
    Dr_Trade likes this.