Do you think this is the truth about day trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ates, Dec 9, 2020.

Do you think this is true?

1. Yes

59.3%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Not sure

7.4%
  1. it is pretty simple really.
    if you look at spy es or qqq or any symbol
    if it moves up or down during the day and you are on the correct side directionally and you enter and exit with a profit above all of your costs and you can do this over and over so that by the end of the day you show a profit then it is possible.

the problem with these studies is that as a whole people lose for a lot of differetlnt reasons.

my personal example friday.
    i see lately that biotech is on fire to the upside so i think what ipos ate happening in biotecu this week....oh i see a couple one was abcl stock. it was corona related i knew it would scream higher and it did at one point up 180% from its quoted opening price..lol. anyway it ran too hard n i wasnt gonna chase it higher.

now vvos..oh man i fired up etrade. i rarely do and it was slower than even robinhood!!
    anyway vvos at 7.02 i bought it mkt.
    i checked it and was up about 30% in 20 minutes. i got busy and never realized it hit 14!!
    and i could have should have sold it!!
    anyway..it now at 8.50 or something im up roughly 40%. i think it goes to new highs soon amd im out of half around 14.

but again i had every opportunity to profit if i jad been paying attention or if i had executed better but im not upset with my trade at all. i dont need negative energy from stuff i miss to effect my other trading.

YOU can make money day trading. I do all the time but you can also lose. u gotta figure out what works for you intraday amd it is difficult but so is all of it.

#101     Dec 13, 2020
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. Overnight

Overnight

#103     Dec 14, 2020