Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. I trade with hotforex, they are solid and well know, worth checking anyway. good luck

#141     Oct 2, 2020
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

Nice, how long have you been staying with them?

#142     Oct 3, 2020
  3. if my memory serves me right its almost 8 years maybe, haha on and off, i do keep a day job, but they still get the job done anyway.

#143     Oct 9, 2020
  4. tradenet

tradenet

Currently obsessing over Fxview for their amazing spreads.

#144     Oct 9, 2020
  5. Georg3

Georg3

I'm new to trading and looking for a reliable broker that offers competitive spreads and seamless execution as i'll be trading intra-day mostly.

I have shortlisted FP Markets as they have the tightest spreads and also seems the overall reviews are positive. Can anyone trading with them over a long term share their feedback?

#145     Oct 16, 2020
  6. fargone

fargone

I am using fxview as my broker. Found them much reliable since firstly they are strongly regulated and secondly, haven't seen any disruption while trading since i started.

#146     Oct 20, 2020
  7. kroxobor

kroxobor

Hmmm interesting so you made some in-depth research and shortlisted only one broker? Really? Unbeatable candidate :D?

#147     Oct 21, 2020
  8. Kodakoto

Kodakoto

I consider my broker to be quite reliable, even if we take into account that there have never been any problems with the withdrawal of funds.

#148     Nov 24, 2020
  9. Andras

Andras

That verification thing could be a real pain in the ass. Forexchief did not request for documents till now. Probably because there is has not been any breach of contract or change of details since I started. I hate some brokers that make it seem like a death thing these days. I prefer simple mt4 brokers.

#149     Nov 28, 2020
  10. Logan15

Logan15

Based on my personal experience FP Markets has been pretty good, I've been trading with them for close to a year now.

And about the reliability, you don't really have to worry much, as FP Markets adhere to strict capital requirements and is regulated ASIC and CYSEC (EU)

#150     Nov 30, 2020