Does anyone use a reliable FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by victorycountry, Jan 17, 2016.

1. My current broker is TurnkeyForex. They are reliable and work well for my needs.

#191     Nov 19, 2021
  2. Andrew_87

Andrew_87

Reliability wise, I put my 100% trust on Fxview and Fxpro. Both have given me brilliant records in my trading journey.

#192     Mar 3, 2022
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

I think any broker with a license from a reputable regulator can be considered reliable. It's the offshore brokers one should be wary of, there is a whole bunch of risks related to their (lack of) regulation - poor oversight, low capital requirements, no position reporting, etc. I'd be careful with offshore companies.

#193     Mar 3, 2022
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

Whether you're looking for a broker or a financial advisor, you need to get along with people who will provide you with advice, products and services.

#194     Mar 4, 2022
  5. the reliable broker is a broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#195     Mar 7, 2022
  6. For me timely withdrawals are what makes a broker reliable and safe, and so far I’ve found coinexx and lmfx good in this aspect.

#196     Mar 11, 2022
  7. S.Luke

S.Luke

I can recommend a few reliable brokers like CMC, Pepperstone and FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

Pepperstone and FP markets are also one of the oldest brokers active for over 10 years.

#197     Mar 18, 2022
  8. Andras

Andras

Yes, and you can determine this about them if they are regulated.

#198     Mar 22, 2022
  9. regulated platform are always safe than others ?

#199     Apr 5, 2022
  10. In my opinion, yes, regulated brokers are always safe coz I believe, this way, you have someone watching over brokers for safety of your funds.
    Before settling with fxview, regulation was my topmost priority in the list of requirements that I was looking for in a broker.

#200     Apr 11, 2022