Donald Kuratko's book is tops

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bookish, Oct 27, 2019.

1. bookish

bookish

One of the best books on the subject. I had it in grad school. FYI.

2. MACD

MACD

Please provide link to book. Thanks

3. bookish

bookish

4. How do you write a textbook on this subject, it is basically just about starting or investing in a new business. There really is no individual theory to it, it is basic business. Basically a background in marketing, sales, and financials is all involved. Book seemed to have a lot of made up theory for something very practical.

.sigma likes this.
  5. .sigma

.sigma

Godamn $70 bucks on a book about entrepreneurship?

6. bookish

bookish

That is probably the used price and it is probably stolen because people dont sell his book.

7. bookish

bookish

Thats a fantastic post!

8. Yeah, I agree that this book is the best one. I also have read it in grad school)) My teacher advised it to me. Now I need to write my assignment on this book (kinda review) but I can`t write. So, I went to https://www.aresearchguide.com/cheap-essay-writing-service.html this site looking for help. Maybe you can advise me on some good and cheap essay writing services?

9. Honorom

Honorom

I also came across his works and they are really very interesting, so I got carried away, I wrote reviews on them myself. Now at the University, essays are more complicated and there are many more of them, the load is often so high that I just do not have time for everything. So, as much as I would like to, but not to die from overwork I buy custom essay papers online at https://8houressay.com/ website. Seriously, it's just a necessity at times. Seriously, it's just a necessity at times, so don't judge, plz )

10. Butok

Butok

A wonderful book, albeit a relatively expensive one. I was advised by my friends who understand this topic better than me. It is easy to read, I read it in just 3 days.

#10     Mar 10, 2020