Dr. Kenneth Reid has prostate cancer

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by DougStewart, Apr 14, 2018.

1. also of interest:

#11     Apr 15, 2018
  2. Used to be vegan for more than 4 years.Was in great shape, lost about 60 pounds.No flu, no headache during that time.The only thing that was wrong with vegnaism with me,was joint and bones issues.

#12     Apr 15, 2018
  3. yiehom

yiehom

They would not heal or you got them while on vegan diet?

#13     Apr 22, 2018
  4. Did you mean vegetarian ? Egg, milk and fish aren't vegan AFAIK.

#14     Apr 22, 2018
  5. while on vegan diet.

#15     Apr 22, 2018
    yiehom likes this.
  6. Vegetarians don`t eat any kind of meat(eggs included).Vegans - same, plus cheese, milk

#16     Apr 22, 2018
  7. Most vegetarians in Western country eat eggs. If you don't eat egg then use the term pure vegetarian.

#17     Apr 22, 2018
  8. yiehom

yiehom

Oh dear, this is frightening. What would have prevented that? some raw milk?

#18     Apr 22, 2018
  9. Overnight

Overnight

A close family member of mine developed cancer. She was a vegan for many years before the diagnosis.

Once the diagnosis was clear she switched to organic foods and alkaline water, with a vengeance, to stave off the impending doom. Not to mention the ashalams to the Hindu gods of peace and whatever. Ganesh and stuff. She died after years of this stupid nonsense of meditation, vegetables and alkaline water to stave off the cancers. BLAH blah blah. It did not help her. If anything, it accelerated her demise because of the amount of energy she spent trying to fight off her sickness with all this holistic bullshit.

All that crap about vegan diet preventing cancer is stupid and pointless. It DOES NOT WORK!. We children of the corn have been eating meat and enjoying it for thousands of years. Stop the slaughter of plant-life, and eat meaty cows! After all, that is how our species got smart in the first place! Does nobody here recall their history? We did not get smart with divine intervention and by eating kelp, we got smart by eating meat! You heathens!

Vegans on this planet are going to de-evolve homo sapiens by making the dumb dumber, by denying them the foodstuffs necessary to keep the axions of the brain going. *sighs*

#19     Apr 22, 2018
  10. I think nothin can replace meat in that sense.But thats a matter of choice i guess.

#20     Apr 22, 2018