Dude buys 150k Jan TWTR calls

Discussion in 'Trading' started by arbs-r-us, Dec 26, 2013.

1. I've been on these forums for about 2-3 years now. Atticus has even been a complete prick to me in the past and I wanted to strangle the guy multiple times. That said he is the only one that posts anything worth a damn on this forum. Other people like sellindexvol I respect as a trader but he doesnt post anything worth a damn to anyone. he just showing off his numbers.

Atticus posts real shit, real time, real trades, and even discusses his thought process through it all. Meanwhile you are trying to post some meaningless bullcrap, that weren't real time fills, and weren't likely even your fills.

While I agree Atticus may be widely hated, it is because of his attitude and most certainly not because of his trading ability.

#71     Dec 26, 2013
  2. As I said here, ANYONE can take the bet. Not playing favorites. You probably want to avoid the trouble however as the trades are real, and mine.

#72     Dec 26, 2013
  3. Thank you. And same to you and your family!

#73     Dec 26, 2013
  4. Also you talking about $1MM bets like everyone here has a million to make a bet on some stupid forum. Not even MJ one of the most degenerate gamblers around bets $1MM on golf round. and that dude has tons of money to throw around. So for you to suggest $1MM bet for you to post your clearning firm's trade confirmations and act like we're all broke scrubs because we won't do it is beyond ludicrous and borderline insanity.

#74     Dec 26, 2013
  5. Bro , since this thread is officially a joke I will give u the reason I rarely post anything more than numbers. I'm not here to give away my livelihood. If u search enough, what I do is clear.

#75     Dec 26, 2013
  6. The bet was proposed only to those KNOWN to be able to handle it (you excepted). Apologies to you.

#76     Dec 26, 2013
  7. I wasn't saying anything bad towards you by the way hope it didn't come off that way. just saying i wish i knew more about what you do is all.

#77     Dec 26, 2013
  8. You sound like me and my brother when we were 8 yrs old betting each other infinity times infinity dollars that i was cooler than he was. at any rate im done posting here

#78     Dec 26, 2013
  9. No, the point was that you don't understand who's replying to whom. And those things in the prescription bottle you're holding aren't Skittles, but you need to take moar.

#79     Dec 26, 2013
  10. Nooooooooo! :p

#80     Dec 26, 2013