Eating Healthier

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by expiated, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Good videos. But I think Fuhrman is a bit over the top.

#381     Jul 18, 2022
  2. There are so many yummy recipes here. Can’t wait to try them out! Thanks.

#382     Jul 20, 2022
    expiated likes this.
  3. expiated

expiated

What is acrylamide?

Acrylamide is a chemical that can form in some foods during high-temperature cooking processes, such as frying, roasting, and baking.

Scientists have known for years that acrylamide is capable of causing nerve damage in humans, including muscle weakness and impaired muscle coordination, particularly from industrial exposure to large levels of the chemical.

Acrylamide is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. It is not typically added to foods that contain it, such as WinCo's The Bake Shop dessert cups, but rather, is created by the normal baking or frying process.

#383     Aug 14, 2022
    FortuneTeller likes this.
  4. expiated

expiated

Given that I no longer consume soft drinks, and that I dislike the taste of sparkling water, and that I refuse to pay two bucks or more for a bottle or can of anything... I was happy to discover yesterday that the Target on Atlantic Avenue is finally offering me a couple of nice alternatives for around a buck!

ScreenHunter_12325 Aug. 15 10.42.jpg upload_2022-8-15_10-39-22.png
    Thank goodness—no bubbles!

#385     Aug 15, 2022
  5. I have watched a lot of his videos. He’s a good doctor.

#386     Aug 23, 2022
  6. expiated

expiated

LARABAR also has a double chocolate truffle flavor, which tastes like the icing/frosting on a chocolate cake...
    upload_2022-10-1_11-20-18.png

There is also a Lemon Bar and a Chocolate Chip Brownie flavor, but I'm partial to the Banana Bread, which tastes almost exactly like real Banana Bread...

upload_2022-10-1_11-26-11.png

#387     Oct 1, 2022
  7. expiated

expiated

upload_2022-10-9_11-39-24.png

Killer Creamery is a low-carb ice cream brand that offers tasty, "guilt-free," zero-sugar ice cream.

Chocolate Cookie Dough Ingredients:
    • Cream
    • Water
    • Erythritol
    • Allulose
    • Soluble corn fiber
    • Milk protein isolate
    • Egg yolks
    • Almond flour
    • Coconut oil
    • 100% coconut MCT oil
    • Resistant dextrin
    • Cocoa butter
    • Natural cocoa powder
    • Cream cheese
    • Natural flavor,
    • Sunflower lecithin
    • Locust bean gum
    • Guar gum
    • Monk fruit extract

#388     Oct 9, 2022
  8. grabien

grabien

For some people eating healthy is just a fashion or maybe they want to lose couple of extra pounds to fit in the new dress, but for me and people like me (diabetic) it is necessary. I also need to buy victoza online in order to control the sugar level constantly and don't let it jump to high.

#389     Oct 24, 2022
  9. Overnight

Overnight

ALL LIES! You can be assured anything ending in "ose" is a sugar. And alluose is one of them. Time the FDA redefined what they consider a "sugar".

#390     Oct 28, 2022