El Salvador Plans $1B in Tokenized Bitcoin Bonds and Tax-Free ‘Bitcoin City’

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Trading vs investing.

#11     Nov 22, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  2. It seems to me that this is really not the most reasonable approach, it can definitely lead to total money laundering, after all, the fact that all this is without any control is not the most promising solution, it seems to me that for the most part taxation and other things should depend on the volume, is it really possible for a person to invest millions of dollars in something and it will not be controlled in some way. Of course, such things have already ceased to amaze us - every day there are news that are related to this and different countries declare that they will in one way or another control these assets and this direction, so I think that this is not the last thing that will surprise us.

#12     Nov 24, 2021
  3. Karin42

Karin42

This will be a big event and it will definitely attract some additional investment.
    It just seems to me that it is getting too active and too popular.
    Sooner or later this can lead to some kind of devaluation.
    This always happens when the wave of popularity is too strong, it also leads to a strong pullback.
    People are grabbing onto the Bitcoin story and how some have made good money out of it.
    But who guarantees that this will happen again?
    After all, a huge number of cryptocurrencies depreciate in a few days, and this has happened countless times already.
    So the creation of such a utopia can even be dangerous, people will no longer control the situation and can lose a lot.

#13     Nov 24, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

They are conducting an interesting experiment. I hope it will be successful.

#14     Nov 26, 2021
    VicBee and johnarb like this.