Elite Trader Member Featured in Forbes Magazine

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Baron, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

No.

3. SunTrader

SunTrader

That's aTwoFer. Mark made a post or two.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

When I saw Cuban's picture first I thought, Baron is pushing it, because Mark has posted here too, like 4-5 times.

By the way I agree with Kuppy's approach to crypto and I have always said:

Trade it, don't believe in it!

If anyone noticed, the article called cryptos a ponzi. :)

"Kupperman may be a Florida real estate bull," I dunno, raising water levels, hurricans like this last one, I wouldn't want to live on a FL waterfront.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  5. Thats it right there.

Why he made it and we had no chance.

d08 likes this.
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

this is kool no doubt...

7. I read his posts ................ from post #1 its clear he is an independent thinker and more importantly, a contrarian.

Enjoyed his posts.. Thanks, Baron

8. TheDawn

TheDawn

Good to see Elite Trader getting mentioned in Forbes!!

AKUMATOTENSHI and MarkBrown like this.
  9. ktm

ktm

I was buddies with Harris (and Wes) back in the day. They both had a small amount of money with me before the 2008 downdraft and we kept in touch for a while over the years. I haven't had any contact with him since he was in Mongolia.

The guy is absolutely amazing. He won some of the "trading challenge" contests when he was in high school and had incredible depth of knowledge in so many areas. I'm glad to see he's doing well - he deserves all the great stuff life can throw his way, he's earned it by working his ass off and not being afraid to take huge risks when conditions are right.

Wes Cooper is also an incredibly sharp guy and astute investor. I don't think he ever posted here, but he worked with Robert Green years ago - I know Robert posted here and may have been a sponsor at one point. Lots of people from ET that were starting funds and dabbling with trader status were helped by Robert and his staff for many years.

#10     Oct 10, 2022