Elon just got smacked ($TWTR)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cuddles, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

inb4: "it was voluntary" Muskcels

frnw likes this.
  2. i was really hoping the deal would fail and my leap $60 calls would print :banghead:

3. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

trading halts are stupid

4. frnw

frnw

That's really bullshit. Where is SEC.... If he postpones the deal again will be a disaster!

5. BMK

BMK

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...eports-elon-musk-to-go-ahead-with-44bn-buyout

I don't usually trade news. And I'm not a big fan of Twitter. But I really don't like Elon Musk LOL

Back in July, when the October trial date was announced, with legal experts saying he would probably lose, I decided to bet that the deal would eventually go through.

On July 21, with the stock at about 40.00, I put on this synthetic long position for a net debit of .44:

221004_Schwab_ScPr_TWTR.png

vanzandt likes this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Longass halt today

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

How can you not love the guy?

upload_2022-10-4_16-40-42.png

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. GotherL

GotherL

Cathy Woods making timely investment decisions as always

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. terr

terr

[​IMG]

10. I tried to make a twitter account for about the 10th time but it is just so hard with how toxic the platform is.
    Steve Hanke posts some interesting things on global inflation but then this morning the feed is literally things on fire. Cars on fire, people protesting lighting things on fire. Steve pretty much spends his whole day tweeting the most awful news he can find.
    I have clicked on some profiles and the person is just spending all day tweeting crazy negative political things.
    People spending all day, everyday tweeting how crypto is a scam.
    I just don't know how they will clean up the mental illness on Twitter. It is practically a mental illness generator. If you wake up and check it, your morning is a little bit worse.

#10     Oct 8, 2022