Enter your region & income to see where you land

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Apr 26, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. It's...relatively...easy, to be in the 1% club, o_O o_O

I don't want to sound like a pitchman cheerleader...but trading options/leverage can get you there...somewhat easily/faster then doing anything else,

3. $32,500 Income (or $650 per week) puts you in the top 1%.

4. I highly doubt an income of £35000 makes me in the top 1%

5. 80% of the world lives on less than $10 per day. The world is pretty bleak out there and as Americans (and Western Europeans) we're pretty sheltered from seeing how bad poverty really is outside of our western bubbles.

dealmaker likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Conservationists should study the habits of the dirt poor to understand ways to better preserve energy and resources in rich countries. I think a lot could be learned honestly

7. Mtrader

Mtrader

Yes it was easy, just added 1 zero and I was there. :D

8. Mtrader

Mtrader

That site is a joke.

I entered income 35,000 euro an an example. But you als have to select a country. So I selected a few different euro zone countries and these were the results:
    • 28,806,501 place Germany
    • 34,931,112 place France
    • 23,991,573 place Spain
    As the amount was fix the result should give the same number for the different countries .
    How can your ranking change based on the country? It is based on the income, not on the country.
    I will move now to Spain as my ranking will improve! :D

9. I think thats a really bad idea. You don't want to study the habits of the poor. There is nothing they can teach us other than what NOT to do.

[​IMG]