Epiphany of Tom Lee's bullishness

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by blueraincap, Oct 26, 2022.

1. LOL

2. Maybe Tom's right this time!

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. rb7

rb7

Even a broken clock gives the right time twice a day!

4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

they know what they are doing.

Stratter likes this.
  5. mervyn

mervyn

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  6. tango29

tango29

They are all geniuses at least once, and then they get all the airtime they want until they are shown to be just as bad at their predictions as the rest.
    I guess at least he is sticking to his calls. On the other hand is a Cramer who one week says buy/sell, and the next week tells you he told you that he said the opposite or just rambles on why he was right and no one questions the b.s.

Clubber Lang and MKTrader like this.
  7. ktm

ktm

Without even watching CNBC much, I can walk by a muted TV - see the "analyst" on the screen - and tell you what they are saying with better than 90% accuracy. There are perma bulls, perma bears, meanderers that never say anything and a bunch that just talk their books every time the camera turns on. Like Cramer, most are entertainers and aren't generally adding any value or insight to market direction that isn't incredibly obvious to anyone half tuned in to the world.

Stratter likes this.
  8. Stratter

Stratter

The sad truth... And what can a person do about it? Just be extremely mindful about what information you absorb. Since 2010 I don't even own a TV.

#10     Oct 26, 2022