Every Trading Method Known to Man and Beast? Right Here Baby!

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by easymon1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Sprout

Sprout

Market System of Operation
    JHM-RDBMS
    -Volume leads Price

ESU9-5m
    ESU9-0903-5m-midday 3of4.png

#21     Sep 4, 2019
    Darc, ValeryN and easymon1 like this.
  2. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

Certain multiples of lunar months predicts future price action in advance. Sell stock index 9/15. Price should go down till about 9/18. I don't know what the price levels will be or how far it may move.

Yes, this PREDICTS the future, not a following or lagging indicator. Very few people know how to do this.

forum.jpg

#22     Sep 4, 2019
    Darc and easymon1 like this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

mr sprout
    please add to this thread a live tested link to more information for someone with the urge, the nerve, and the will to explore it.
    cheers

#23     Sep 4, 2019
    Darc and andre.salmeron like this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

mr spx blaster, could ya post a live tested link to more information for someone with the urge, the nerve, and the will to explore it?
    ah, go ahead, live a little.
    cheers
    ps thanks for the dated tips. thumbs up.

#24     Sep 4, 2019
    Darc likes this.
  5. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2019
    #25     Sep 4, 2019
  6. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

Day trading cycle for today Sep 4 for SP500. Average timing of highs/lows shown.

sep 4 wed.jpg

#26     Sep 4, 2019
  7. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

It worked for the second half of the day anyway.

forum.jpg

#27     Sep 4, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

50/50 is the best anyone can hope for.

Until you post this...

Certain multiples of lunar months predicts future price action in advance...

Yes, this PREDICTS the future, not a following or lagging indicator. Very few people know how to do this.

Game over for you. Was nice knowing you on the forum. ETA to your departure? Hrmmm. I'd give it 40-50 days. Maybe less depending on how much more astrology you pull out to predict the future of the fundamentals of the global economy.

(I am letting you off easy. Not long ago, I would have ripped into you on this. But being a seasoned trader, I have learned to save my battles for the ones that REALLY matter. I will not waste them on SA Market Forecaster-types like you.)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    #28     Sep 4, 2019
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Gartley Pattern

gartley 998.jpg

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    #29     Sep 6, 2019
    Darc likes this.
  10. easymon1

easymon1

mr spx blaster

no problemo that you keep the secret. The aim of this thread in particular is geared toward sharing links to 'how-to information', no matter how reediculous, including examples.

Realtime set-ups are welcome especially if accompanied by a source for background information, or the method by which they are derived if one is pretty dang good at it.

What if you started a thread called market price forecasts, where folks can post calls with date of call, target, timeframe, target date for completion, like that, y'know? Sure we respect your right to keep info under your vest. Now that we know your gonna, why be a tease?
    cheers
    tease the boys.jpg

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    #30     Sep 6, 2019
    Darc likes this.