Everything is going to be perfectly fine....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by klurby, Jul 12, 2011.

1. klurby

klurby

Alright guys, everyone needs to chillax, the government is going to agree upon a deal no matter what. Because they will just create same random bill that makes everything magically PERFECT! Do you think they would let the United States economy default? That would be economic ruin for everyone involved! No way Jose, we are going to have a rally soon enough. So everyone load up on these lows while you have the chance.

2. I wasn't too worried, but thanks.

3. BSAM

BSAM

Klurby---Does this mean that tomorrow's price action won't be choppy like today's? Help me, my new guru.

P.S.---Klurby, did you ever sell vacuum cleaners?

4. Wow, this thread did it. Just went long at 12.00.

5. BSAM

BSAM

You gonna be rich, Attie!

6. SHAZAM!

7. klurby

klurby

I think that the market is going to be extremely volatile mostly towards the downside in the days leading toward the decision. Then we are going to rally once they release the good news. I know we will rally because the SPX rallied 6 points today toward the end of the day today, for absolutely NO REASON lol..... In my opinion if you have any balls what so ever, buy these lows.

8. klurby

klurby

by the way, at least i have the guts to make a guess at what the market will do. i am obviously not afraid to share my predictions, unlike most here. I assume you guys are scared to share your opinions because you might be WRONG and who knows what might happen then. If you guys are so critical of my posts then I encourage you to share your thoughts, since you guys are such master traders, let me hear your predictions.

9. BSAM

BSAM

Guts? Is that what it is, Klurb? You wouldn't happen to be kin to John Wayne, would you?

Well, well, let me share with you, Klurby.

I don't predict, I react.

10. klurby

klurby

THANK YOU! SOMEONE HAD THE GUTS TO SHARE ONE OF
    THEIR TRADING STRATEGIES WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD!
    "I don't predict, I react"

#10     Jul 12, 2011