Fastest news/audio squawk box?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Fx-Game, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Hi There,

I made some research on what the most/ well known news providers are, that you can find "in the game"

but I haven't figured out yet
    a) which one are the fastest audio /squawk news providers
    b) most cost effective

I only want stock news, to be able to specifically trade and speculate on stocks (options).

So, this is a list of some news providers I think are worth to have a look at:

newsquawk.com
    benzinga.com
    bettertrader.co
    Metastock Refinitiv
    livesquawk.com
    tradethenews.com
    trade-ideas / seeking-alpha (not really a squawk box)

(Bloomberg / Reuters)

Any experience with one of the above mentioned?

Which one can you possibly recommend me;
    or is there a free/non-cost alternative for it?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    qlai likes this.
  2. I honestly love benzinga pro specifically for their audio squawk which is faster than any other I have tried. They run a 2 week free trial so you can check it out.

Fx-Game likes this.
  3. Fonz

Fonz

Fx-Game likes this.
  4. I used to use tradethenews and livesquawk, neither was really fast enough- for me that usually means it's 1 minute at least behind Bloomberg. If you are looking to trade on the news I think most of the squawks are typically slow, you may catch some things, but in my experience it was way too slow- obviously with auto algos you will already be slow, with BB I think the stock may have jumped a % or a few but you can often still may good, quick decisions, with the rest the minute may as well be your profit.

Now I use BB- but of course there is a significant cost there so you wouldn't use it if that was the only feature you needed.

Fx-Game likes this.
  5. ZBZB

ZBZB

Do Bloomberg have a sqwark now?

6. No, but their fast aggregated news is ahead of most - unless of course you trade off twiter or social media

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

try BBSQ on your Bloomberg.

8. Nothing