FB looks good. Go long on the gap IMO

Discussion in 'Options' started by athlonmank8, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Looks like it's going to run huge tomorrow kickin myself for not buying calls. Hoping they are handed out at a decent price tomorrow.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

it does look good; 1.25 spread on the pre-market though.....will likely pick after open

athlonmank8 likes this.
  3. TommyR

TommyR

my granny is a respected market maker on ebay. however she has recently been unable to enter bid's because because the google double click cross-scripting requests no longer have to compete in the time queue because they are so vast they essentially use all the capacity of the internet. what does google recommend? if you explicity disable them unless you are really careful you risk not sending your ip address. if that happens you are definitely a criminal/international money launderer and will recieve a full invasive investigation into all finances for the last 10 years whilst in custody (doesn't work well if you are an old lady). you could also dig your own cable. can also happen on non-ebay web based payment systems.

4. TommyR

TommyR

i'd prefer if facebook wasn't forced to resistrict themselves so much to only when logged into their platforms. probably good to have people who know what they are doing in competition.

5. i have been buying FB at 130 initially on 11/19 and again on 1/2. Finally getting confirmation it could break a lot higher. But I already sold my calls even though it could go much much higher

6. Up 4.5 so far. Free money. Loaded the 150s this AM

7. Grabbed some 155's on the dip as well. Might be a little pricey though.

8. Good call. Wish I had reserved some buying power in my trading acct to do something this morning. How did you see it was gonna run up today? I’ve been buying a shares of FB between 130-150 and keeping my eye on the news around it. Options prices? Or pre-market?

9. Thanks. It's a combination of technical analysis and daily bars that I use. However, the same system works equally as well if I chart the option prices alone. The gap up in A/Hs was a good signal

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019